Recent content by Bethpage Hack

1. Bethpage Hack

Checking in from Bethpage, NY

Welcome
  2. Bethpage Hack

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

I recently received my Mezz Max Counterbalanced. I also was gaming the Jailbird 380 prior and really like how the counterbalance worked with my stroke. Really felt it improved my distance control and helped get putts online better. My Mezz is 38.5 standard weight and has the same grip as the...
  3. Bethpage Hack

Stitch SL2 Air Walker Golf Bag Preview

I have the Miy SL2 and I assume it is similar in its dimensions, it easily fits a 16 oz water bottle, it does fit my 32 oz metal Yeti, but it's a tight squeeze.
  4. Bethpage Hack

Weight Loss / Distance Loss Question(s)

Having gone through a significant weight loss about 5 years ago (about 90lbs), I found that my new shape (lol), changed the sequencing of my golf swing, and it took time to get used to my body (for me I had to get used to the increased turn, and stabilize my base to get my swing speeds back...
  5. Bethpage Hack

High School Golf Thread

How could kids not get excited about golf! All I can say is Bravo! 👏👏👏
  6. Bethpage Hack

High School Golf Thread

Hey Congrats!!! Great way to get the Season rolling!
  7. Bethpage Hack

Anyone here an Armlock putter?

I initially tried the LAB DF 2.1, and really liked it with the exception of the longer shaft/armlock setup and odd shape of the face made lining putts up feel awkward. I began getting used to it, but found the two ball ten a little more friendly in lining up putts.
  8. Bethpage Hack

Saudi Golf League announces events line up

I will watch if the field warrant it. The team part of the tournaments will be interesting, and those people who are up in arms about the Saudi money behind this, we all buy gas and about 30-40% of it comes from the Saudi's. So if your worried about Saudi human rights abuses please stop buying...
  9. Bethpage Hack

Anyone here an Armlock putter?

I also switched to the Arm Lock and the 2 ball ten (I switched to a Jumbo Max 17" grip in it as well and played with the lie angle moving it a little more upright) and awaiting a Lab Armlock Mezz putter. I switched because I was frustrated with my performance on putts inside 10'. Surprisingly my...
  10. Bethpage Hack

Warning Callaway Trade In Problems

I got an extra 24 yards with that club when it came out, unfortunately it was 24 more yards right or left.
  11. Bethpage Hack

Not looking for that nor did I ask.
  12. Bethpage Hack

Just added as the 2nd person I spoke to said they were going to add something to the site.
  13. Bethpage Hack

Curiously when I asked if it was a staffing issue, I was told no and that they have extra staff working on it. I found this a little strange, given the times. Again, it was a warning. As far as TM comparison, I sent a driver in on a trade to TM when I pre-ordered my Stealth in early January...
  14. Bethpage Hack

Yes that is the point of my post.
  15. Bethpage Hack

So you are the guy who loses a bet on a golf course and doesn't pay? I mean its only a few dollars and your opponent really doesn't need it since golf is an expansive sport? I get it that everyone is behind, but either take the policy off your website, and truthfully when you have had my...
Back