Recent content by Lucky67

1. Lucky67

Free set of metal stamps to a good home

Any adults looking for a project to do with their kids, or any young adults looking to customize their clubs. i have an extra set of metal stamps laying around from when I was in project mode, that I hope will go to better use. PM me. Offer to CONUS only please.
  2. Lucky67

Best price for flights?

My wife and I are thinking of taking the kids somewhere warm for Spring Break. Any suggestions on where I can find the best deals on flights would be appreciated. I did a search and could't find one, but please merge if there is another thread like this.
  3. Lucky67

Golfin' Colors - Got my putter back.

I have an old Callaway Big Bertha Blade putter that was sentimental to my son and I didn't want to spend a ton of money to refinish it. Golfin' Colors is local to me and Chuck the owner couldn't have been nicer to deal with. He picked it up the putter, had the shaft taken out, powder coated it...
  4. Lucky67

New from Cleveland

I just started golfing again, after taking a break for a couple of years. Now that my kids are into golf, and my wife just started playing again, i am able to invest the time into improving and having fun.
  5. Lucky67

Rangefinder- please help

I am going to buy one and am curious. What do you use? Do you like it? Would you replace it with same? If no, then which one and why? Thank you for your help.
Back