Golfin' Colors - Got my putter back.

Lucky67

Reaction score
Handicap
I have an old Callaway Big Bertha Blade putter that was sentimental to my son and I didn't want to spend a ton of money to refinish it. Golfin' Colors is local to me and Chuck the owner couldn't have been nicer to deal with. He picked it up the putter, had the shaft taken out, powder coated it white and painted the letters red, had the shaft re-gripped and put back in, and got it back to me in a week and a half. I still need to put the medallion in the back back in, but since it was my first attempt at stamping, I messed up and need to make another one.

Before:
IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

After:
IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

That's so cool! He really did a nice job with that! I hope you like it, it sure is a piece of golf art now!

BulldogsGolf

Looks pretty good but I hope the powder coat is duable enough. Let us know how well it holds up over time.

Good job Dad and I know your son will appreciate :clapp:

Looks pretty good but I hope the powder coat is duable enough. Let us know how well it holds up over time.
I'll follow up about the durability, I'm sure it will get some use on the birdie ball mat, not sure if he will use it on the course, lately he seems to prefer my Bettinardi. lol

Good job Dad and I know your son will appreciate :clapp:[/QUOTE
I try, and he's always appreciative. I always try to do things that show some thought was put into it.

The putter looks great!

Wow, that's a blast from the past. I'm liking the color scheme!

That turned out real nice. If the Putts roll good why not use it on the course?

looks great!

I like it, they did a great job on the colors. Why the Scotty grip on the Callaway putter though?

Great job, thanks for sharing!

Gotta love the update on an old classic. Hope your son gets some great use out of it.

I like it, they did a great job on the colors. Why the Scotty grip on the Callaway putter though?

My son's name is Cameron. I know, it's blasphemous. lol Also, I do support Scotty.

Nice job, the putter looks great

My son's name is Cameron. I know, it's blasphemous. lol Also, I do support Scotty.
Not at all, I figured there was a reason behind it. Like the color scheme you went with. Now, if his name was Cameron Callaway, that would be even better!

Is that paint of dust on the hitting area of the putter?

It is dust on the face, There is a spot on top the size of a pin head if you really looked close. But extremely happy for the price.

Not at all, I figured there was a reason behind it. Like the color scheme you went with. Now, if his name was Cameron Callaway, that would be even better!

Haha, if that was the case I wouldn't be trying my hand at stamping to make a medallion for the back with his initials. By the time I add up the total cost for this putter, I could have bought a new Scotty. lol, but it's a sentimental project.

Haha, if that was the case I wouldn't be trying my hand at stamping to make a medallion for the back with his initials. By the time I add up the total cost for this putter, I could have bought a new Scotty. lol, but it's a sentimental project.
I think it's great, those are always some of the best kind of Golf equipment to have, the ones that hold sentimental value.

Looks Great.

Back