Recent content by mak52580

1. mak52580

WTB Ping G20 5W Stiff - CONUS

Hi, I know this is a long shot, but I'm hoping to find a decent condition Ping G20 5W 18* with Stiff shaft. I know it's an older model, but I love it and am looking to swap out an older 5W. I'm hoping someone has one in their old club bin that they aren't using anymore. PM me and let me know...
  2. mak52580

FS: Lots of Premium Golf Balls - Titleist, Bridgestone, TaylorMade, Srixon

I have accumulated lots of golf balls over the last year and I just don't have room for them anymore. They are all brand new, however some may have blue dots on them as I "pre-marked" them before putting them away. Others may not have anything. Here's a list of what I have: Titleist Pro V1...
  3. mak52580

FS: Tour AD DI 6S, Titleist 910 D2 9.5, TM Rossa Corza Ghost, Adams V3 3h and 4h

Cleaning out the spare bag for the new season and letting go of some things which don't play anymore 1. Tour AD DI 6 Stiff with Titleist Surefit hozel - SOLD 2. Titleist 910 D2 9.5* with Aldila RIP Stiff. Comes with brand new headcover and wrench kit - SOLD 3. TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost...
  4. mak52580

FS: Mizuno MP-69 5-9, PX 5.5

I have for sale a set of Mizuno MP 69 irons 5-9 with Project X 5.5 shafts and regulr Multi-Compound grips. They are extended .5" and are in solid 9 out of 10 condition. I have just been playing several other sets lately instead and these don't seem to have a spot in my bag. $375 shipped...
  5. mak52580

FS: Premium Shafts Galore: UST, Diamana Blueboard, Fubuki K60, Tour AD DI6, Miyazaki

As I mentioned in one of my posts a couple of weeks ago I’ve been on a bit of a shaft binge. Turns out the more I tried, the more confused I got. So I went to Golftec today, paid the $100 and got fitted proper for the shaft I’ve been playing the past 3 months, the Tour AD DI6s. Turns out my...
  6. mak52580

FS: Bettinardi BB1F, TEE 4w, Cleveland XL270, Miyazaki Hybrid Shafts

I'm looking to clear out some spare equipment that hasn't been used in a while and just been sitting in my spare bag. All prices include shipping to lower 48. 1. Bettinardi BB1F 355g w/ headcover and black midsize Iomic grip. The putter is still in excellent condition, 9/10 and the headcover...
  7. mak52580

WTB: TEE CB4 Tour 3+ 13* FW

Title says it all. I'm looking for the Aldila shaft either R or S flex. PM me if you have one laying around.
  8. mak52580

FS: Bettinardi Custom BB53 Putter DASS Half Moon Mallet 34" RH

I am getting rid of my custom Bettinardi BB53 Half Moon Mallet Putter from their recent tour collection. It just hasn't seen as much use as it rightfully deserves. It is 34" and has a (I am pretty sure) 345g head. It will come with a light blue Iomic grip installed. It has a Flat Black Finish...
  9. mak52580

FS: Cleveland 588 CBs 4-PW - LIKE NEW

I have a basically brand new set of Cleveland 588 CB irons that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I took them to the range twice and played one round with them and just like my Mizuno MP 32s better. These are essentially 9.5-10 condition as you can see from the pictures. They have TT DG S300s, no...
  10. mak52580

FS - Nike VR Splits, Adams A4 Forged, hyrbids, shafts, etc.

Hey everyone. I have just finished cleaning out the gear closet trying to make room for some of my other hobbies and have quite a bit of very good condition equipment to sell. I'd be open to some trades as well but I'm mainly looking for a Titleist 910D3 9.5* in R flex, maybe a new iron set...
  11. mak52580

New Titleist 913 Drivers at AT&T National

I looked quickly and didn't see this anywhere so thought I'd post it up. http://www.golf.com/video/titleist-913-drivers-att-national.
  12. mak52580

Hybrid Selection Help - TEE or Adams

I have been going back and forth on selecting a 19* and 22* hybrid for a while now and done exhaustive research and read dozens of reviews I am tossed between the Adams Idea Tech V3 and the TEE XCG-4. Either one I choose will have the shaft replaced with the Miyazaki 59g shafts from the...
  13. mak52580

FS: Bettinardi Napa Style Putters

I've gamed my BB1F for 4 rounds now and I'm confident that I'll never go back to my other putters so they need to go. I have two Bettinardi Napa style putters that I used to game that need a new home. Both are 35" 1. Bettinardi BB2 - Comes with a blade headcover and has a new, just installed...
  14. mak52580

FS: Nippon 850GH Stiff Shaft Pulls: 4-PW

I have a set of Nippon 850GH Stiff shafts for 4-PW. They are one-time pulls as I just replaced them with True Temper GS95s instead. They are in excellent shape and still have the stock grips that were installed on them. $160 shipped for all of them.
  15. mak52580

FS: Titleist Stand and Staff Bag

I have two Titleist bags up for sale. 1. Titleist Midsize Staff Bag - NEW - SOLD This has never been used or even seen a golf course. Rain cover is included. 2. Titleist Premium Stand Bag w/ Bear Creek Golf Club on side - $150 shipped I used this for 4 rounds and decided I liked my slightly...
Back