FS: Premium Shafts Galore: UST, Diamana Blueboard, Fubuki K60, Tour AD DI6, Miyazaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak52580

Reaction score
Handicap
As I mentioned in one of my posts a couple of weeks ago I’ve been on a bit of a shaft binge. Turns out the more I tried, the more confused I got. So I went to Golftec today, paid the $100 and got fitted proper for the shaft I’ve been playing the past 3 months, the Tour AD DI6s. Turns out my suspicions were correct that it was best for me and I wasn’t just buying into the hype. I now have the launch numbers to prove it.

Now, the shafts that I’ve accumulated and experimented with need to go and find new homes in someone else’s bags. All of these shafts are authentic aftermarkets, not “Made For” and have only been hit a handful of times as I experimented at the range and a couple of holes each. Most of these only saw a round of “real” action on the course and are still in Like New condition. If you want to work something out quickly, I should even be able to get them to you in time for Christmas as I’ll ship to the lower 48 USPS Priority.

All of these have Titleist Surefit tips except the Miyazaki which has an aftermarket and the Aldila FW shaft which was in one of my Tour Edge CB4s that I recently swapped out.

Here they are:

UST Proforce V2, 65g R flex. Set to play at 46” - SOLD

Miyazaki C. Kua 39s Tour shaft. Set to play at 46” - $100 shipped

IMG_1009_zps720db461.jpg

IMG_1010_zps1afa9f55.jpg

Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard, 73g, S flex. Set to play at 46”. - $165 shipped

IMG_1005_zps6817f230.jpg

IMG_1006_zps2fe28aee.jpg

Mitsubishi Fubuki K60 series, S flex. Set to play at 44.5” - SOLD

Tour Designs AD DI6sr. Set to play at 45.5”. This is a VERY hard flex to find in the US. The Stiff Regular is more easily found in Asia. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one while traveling to Asia for business in September. - $275 shipped

IMG_1013_zpse265866b.jpg

IMG_1014_zpsa6bdabbd.jpg

Aldila RIP Beta Whiteout 80g, S flex. Set to play in a 3 wood at 43”. If you like the Alpha, but are looking for a slightly higher, medium penetrating launch, then this is the shaft for you. In my 13* 3W I couldn’t get it up high enough to make it long than my current 15* so I swapped it out with a different shaft. - $60 shipped.

IMG_1003_zps39ae5fec.jpg

IMG_1004_zpsb3ac3ecd.jpg

Last edited:
No one needs a new premium shaft?

What will the Di6 play without the tip? I want it but think it's way to short without the tip in it.

What will the Di6 play without the tip? I want it but think it's way to short without the tip in it.

Not sure. It'll play at 45.5 in a titleist 910 d3. I'm not sure what that would make the shaft without the tip. You may want to call titleist or a local fitter. Unfortunately I'm out of town for the holidays and don't have it in front of me to measure

Not sure. It'll play at 45.5 in a titleist 910 d3. I'm not sure what that would make the shaft without the tip. You may want to call titleist or a local fitter. Unfortunately I'm out of town for the holidays and don't have it in front of me to measure

No worries, I think it will be too short unless I had a driver that used an adapter.

Posting updated to reflect sold items.

Also, there was a mistake in the listing. The Diamana Blueboard is a 73g, NOT 63g shaft.

Whats the weight of the miyazaki,im after a 3W replacement for my burner 2.0 but the weight is 45g in the original and dont want to play around with swingweighting.

Closing thread because each of the remaining items are listed for sale on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back