Recent content by MAndrews

1. MAndrews

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I'm due a new set, the 350's have my full attention:p
  2. MAndrews

A Brand You Want to Try But Have Not?

Titleist and the newer Pings. The last Pings I owned was back in the mid 90's and I can't even remember what they were....
  3. MAndrews

You know it's going to be a looooooong day when...

I'm pretty sure I was at work on Friday, otherwise......:cry:
  4. MAndrews

Take 2: Best Beverage Cart Ever?

Fresca w/ Tito's can't be beat in my experience!
  5. MAndrews

What would you do in my situation?

Pee on it in full view of the offender.
  6. MAndrews

You’re given $200 to spend on golf...

With my game.....balls without a doubt
  7. MAndrews

Would you Bag or Hang?

If you're not going to play it what's the use? Nothing wrong with well used and well taken care of items from guns to golf clubs.
  8. MAndrews

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I've got an itch for an entire new bag with the exception of my putter. Oh, and it's got to be 100% Titleist, the TSR driver and FW's look good to me. I'm not 100% onboard with the T300 irons I want gap wise at the low end but I guess I can make that up with wedge gapping. Dropping this kind of...
  9. MAndrews

Golf tailgating before a round

Another vote for post-round. Wouldn't have to be elaborate either.
  10. MAndrews

PXG lays off 125 Employees

It's unfortunate that it seems that corporate America only has one cost control tool and that is the lay-off. 4th quarter financials just came out for most companies so this is somewhat predictable.
  11. MAndrews

What is the best gateway mallet?

Another vote for a #7 style of your choice. Second place would be a 2 ball of some flavor. I'm currently playing a Scotty 5.
  12. MAndrews

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Must resist!!??
  13. MAndrews

Sandy Lyle: A Tradition Unlike Any Other

What's not to like? Golf course, gun range, yard work, fishing....? Once you get to a certain age certain things don't seem to matter as much. Don't ask me how I know this............
  14. MAndrews

The Bass-Guitar Appreciation Thread

Nice!! What Fender stack is that? I've been out of it for years but thought about getting back in and don't know where to start on amps. The bass is the easy part, Fender P-Bass all the way!
Back