Recent content by n3gativ3

1. n3gativ3

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Finally got to play a round with the ZX7, I couldn't be happier with them, I don't think I missed an approach shot or a par 3 green all round, I am seriously considering getting the AW or just new wedges, I started just doing 75% and 50% swings after hole 12 because I was so much more accurate...
  2. n3gativ3

Finally hit the range with the zx7, and I magically developed a Draw and a pretty good one at that, I can count on 1 hand how many draws I hit before today zx7 is so pure out of the middle, the toe is pretty brutal tbh lol but they look so good I'm happy The workability and feel is just so good...
  3. n3gativ3

ASICS GEL-Course ACE Golf Shoes

Which other 2 shoes are you considering?
  4. n3gativ3

I was in that same boat as you, I wanted a combo, but the zx5 sole was just so wide I wasn't a fan, and the uniform set just looks so good So I went all ZX7, and just accepted that it's not gonna be as forgiving, but it will look way better, and feel better on centred hits
  5. n3gativ3

Finally got to hit some balls with my zx7's and wow, it just feels good, I went from a set of clubs where the ball just jumped off the face and felt like garbage, the zx7 is so good, exactly what I wanted I'm gonna get absolutely punished on some hits tho, but it's worth it lol, they feel so pure.
  6. n3gativ3

Iron search narrowing down

if you are looking at the JPX921 Hot Metal, take a look at the Srixon ZX5 as well I'm a bit higher of a handicap than you and I just bought the zx7 because Looks>my game lol, but prior to that I was debating between the 921 Hot metal and ZX5, you can't really go wrong with any of the irons you...
  7. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  8. n3gativ3

What's your springtime weather comfort level?

Courses aren't open till May in Ontario, its -3 or 25 out rn, and because there's no snow id go play a round today tbh
  9. n3gativ3

How many dividers in your golf bag?

I have 4 and i HATE it, i cant complain enough about my Vessel lite stand bag, the bag is so close to perfect, but the 1 thing it does terribly makes me hate it and i don't even wanna use it I want to go 14 full lengths or even 5 and il get the Ping Hoofer,
  10. n3gativ3

Oldest Club in Your Bag?

My m6 3 wood is the "oldest" club, but I got it after my Mavrik driver So the club thats been in my bag the Longest is Callaway Mavrik driver, completely overhauled my entire setup since august
  11. n3gativ3

Well actually...... they arrived today, didn't even get a shipping notice or anything, so i guess i wont be waiting another 4-6 weeks lol THESE LOOK SO DAMN GOOD!!!!! the heads should require a NSFW tag these are beautiful, way smaller in person than pictures or video show them..... IM in...
  12. n3gativ3

Ordered my set Feb 19th, was told 15-20 business days, guessing its gonna be a lot longer than 20
  13. n3gativ3

ya, that's perfect, (y)(y) Looks so good, thanks
  14. n3gativ3

Ya thats amazing, they look so good with the black shafts, I think il eventually have to make the switch. Any chance you can post a top-down photo?
  15. n3gativ3

I wish Srixon offered better shafts directly, I wanted blackout LZ shafts so badly for my set, it took like an extra week or two to buy them because I wanted blackout shafts, and I was trying to find a place that had them. With how clean the heads look, they will look so damn good with black shafts
Back