Recent content by Nice_Golfer

1. N

Which hybrid is better - the cobra hybrid 2019 model (Cobra KING F9 Speedback Hybrid) or the Cobra 2020 model (Cobra KING Speedzone Hybrid)?

From what I have read on this forum, I will most probably go for the 2020 model only. Any suggestion on which ismore forgiving - 4 hyrbid or 5 hybrid? I say 5 hybrid because of the higher loft. Thanks again guys!
  2. N

Which hybrid is better - the cobra hybrid 2019 model (Cobra KING F9 Speedback Hybrid) or the Cobra 2020 model (Cobra KING Speedzone Hybrid)?

Thanks for the replies guys! Unfortunately the place where I am currently located, I cannot go and actually try out both of them. I have dialled in on regular flex but other than that I will have just order and hope for the best. I think I will be going for the 2020 model, simply because if...
  3. N

Hey guys, I was thinking of buying the Cobra hybrid and wanted your opinion on which is better - the cobra hybrid 2019 model (Cobra KING F9 Speedback Hybrid) or the 2020 model (Cobra KING Speedzone Hybrid). Thanks in advance! Sid
  4. N

Does a shorter shaft in a hybrid make it easier to hit and improve consistency?

Hey Guys So I was wondering to get my hybrid shaft shortened to the length of my 9 iron (that is the club I am most comfortable with). I want to do this because some people said that the one length concept form Cobra really improved their game and they bought a cobra f9 hybrid with an iron...
  5. N

Which is more forgiving? – The Callaway rogue hybrid or the Callaway rogue X hybrid?

Dear Members, Quick question – Which is more forgiving? – The Callaway rogue hybrid or the Callaway rogue X hybrid? Please tell! Thank you in advance!
  6. N

TaylorMade M3 rescue (possible slice correction) or Cobra KING F8 Hybrid (mat feel)?

Hey Guys, I am about 6 feet, 200 pounds, right handed and I hit a regular graphite shaft Callaway rogue number 3 hybrid about 160 yards carry with 76 mph club speed. I hit fairly straight just slices here and there. The reason (after working with a coach and also impact labels) is a slightly...
  7. N

Which is an easier hybrid to hit? – 3 or 4 or 5 hybrid?

Dear Members, Quick question – Which is an easier hybrid to hit? – 3 or 4 or 5 hybrid? I think 5 since the loft would make it the easiest of the lot to get the ball up in the air. But what do I know! Please tell! Thank you in advance
  8. N

Does the smash factor mean how center of the club you hit the ball?

Dear Members, I am trying to figure this out – does the smash factor metric mean how center of the club you hit the ball? Because a 1.5 smash factor would mean really solid energy transfer and that is only possible for a centered hit. Am I correct? Thanks in advance!
  9. N

Swing data interpretation

Hello! I had a couple of small questions regarding the result I got from a fitter about my swing: Please see the image above with the 2D face angle data - as you can see the launch angle horizontal is 0.8R, the face to target is 4.2R and the club path is 9.8L. I am right handed, 6 feet...
  10. N

Which shaft to buy for a hybrid? – Regular or Senior?

Which shaft to buy for a hybrid? – Regular or Senior? Hello, So I play with a regular graphite shaft in my driver (70 grams UST HDX 80 Graphite) and hit about 185 carry with 82 mph club speed (smooth tempo). I am about 6 feet and about 200 pounds. I am about to buy a hybrid and the...
Back