Recent content by Otis32

1. Otis32

Love this idea for the next iteration of The Match

D. Kang could be pretty fun in this format....
  2. Otis32

Do You Play in the Rain?

Yes. I often seek out days others pass on. Can have the course to oneself for a nice quick solo round or get on a popular course that would otherwise be difficult to play...
  3. Otis32

Best French Fry Form?

Its tots. Perfect ratio of crispy outside to fluffy mashed potato inside...
  4. Otis32

The Beer Thread

Tough beer to get a hold of..... Drinking a Scorpius Morchella from said brewery as we speak. Cheers!
  5. Otis32

Food in your area your “known” for.

Jucy Lucy - Great if kept simple. The world doesn't need a Philly cheese steak Lucy Hot Dish - Basic versions resemble hamburger helper turned into a casserole. There are some pretty tasty versions out there that use tater tots or Tex-Mex ingredients & flavors etc. Pasties - Think dry, bland...
  6. Otis32

Tour Event 2021 Pebble Beach Pro Am

Think Berger will be a good guy to have on the Ryder Cup team
  7. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

No argument with either list. Having said that Myles Turner is starting to close the gap on Gobert. Only allowing 42% at the rim with over 10 opponent paint shots a game, #1 in all block categories, #2 in contested shots, top 10 in deflections etc. So disruptive inside and outside the paint...
  8. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

West is certainly playing better at the top, has the two best teams who should be the top title favorites and should continue to tilt the scale when it comes to Best Records & winning %. Below that level and outside Philly & Utah it is a just complete scrum of teams with 7-9 wins in both...
  9. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

Just one more message from God that he hates my Pacers... Honestly hope everything is good. Indications are the the likelihood of this being life threatening are pretty small but certainly needs addressed. LeVert is a quality person & player. Not unhappy Oladipo is on the way out. Can't...
  10. Otis32

Who is your favorite announcer “golf”?

Except for maybe Stupples the LPGA crew that includes Gannon, Rankin, Gallagher, Foltz and Cockerill is as good as it gets for solid. nobody trying to hard, no BS coverage. Faxon fan on the Men's side but not sure if he has a job this year...
  11. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

Never went to any of the three schools (graduated ISU) but did go to summer basketball camp before college at Butler and loved being in Hinkle. During college in the 80's my friends and I would travel to a lot of ISU games and saw some pretty good mid-major tournament teams in Evansville, Ball...
  12. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

No animosity here either. Been a Pacer fan since the ABA days and watch them religiously on League Pass since I moved to MN in the late 90's. Just talking basketball as you say and if inclined take a look at some of the advanced defensive stats around opponents field goal % in the paint...
  13. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

I have a lot of respect for the Jazz. They & my Pacers have been among the best organizations in the NBA over the last 30-years. I liked that Jazz team from 2-years ago a lot and as a small market organization you build it and then hope to catch lightening in a bottle with the right player at...
  14. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

There is really no open secret other than most Pacer fans prefer certain type players and value certain stats. Myles doesn't fit the bill much like Rik Smits, Derrick McKey, George Hill and others over the years. As far as the Celtics impact Turner anchored what was arguably the best defense in...
  15. Otis32

NBA 2020-2021

Given GH's production last year in a limited role the Pacers probably have to part with Turner as long as Ainge doesn't anything get stubborn and want more than just cap filler. Even so the incremental improvement won't be near enough to move the team out playoff purgatory in the east. Also...
Back