Tough beer to get a hold of.....

Drinking a Scorpius Morchella from said brewery as we speak. Cheers!

Moved back to my home state of Iowa four years ago. Makes entering the lotteries and driving to the brewery a little more manageable. I've only scored one KBBS and I'd sat on that one for 2+ years. Not much comes from TG that is disappointing.

I deserved a beer today. Cheers THP!
3DA734CD-7002-4F83-84D9-753248A2FA41.jpeg

No pics...but after my HIO last week had a beer with the guys I played with....One I haven't had in a while and don't find often in the area...Anchor Steam. Was very good.

Forgot to reload the fridge, so I stole one of the wife’s.
9EE7F9EE-EDFB-48FD-9C66-EA88026453DA.jpeg

The night's imbibement. Last one I have left!

PXL_20210502_002640582.jpg

Classic.
D8EA49DB-724B-43CF-B9D5-C83E77EC0841.jpeg

Deshutes Fresh Haze IPA. Yummy stuff.

That’s a Yuengling and a freshly mown lawn.
48AFA87E-689B-4B04-A78F-5FC1E55BD992.jpeg

May try one of these later if the Moderna doesn’t get me.
F712EE86-2775-40BA-BF2D-F69B255B2E61.jpeg

(y)
A34FB4E6-6B59-4B21-9C04-11EDDAD8BD03.jpeg

did it tast good or like a depleted flavor beer?
It’s a good beer for a hot summer day, but I could see it being dangerous on the course for an afternoon tee time with temps in the 90’s and humidity just as high.

May have found my new lawn mowing beer. It’ll pair nice with an ice cold Yuengling.
2A14C139-D7FF-4498-B86A-02635D60B1FE.jpeg
1621292369545.jpeg

No pics...but after my HIO last week had a beer with the guys I played with....One I haven't had in a while and don't find often in the area...Anchor Steam. Was very good.

Anchor Steam was the first "craft" brew I ever tasted. A national Alcoholic Beverage convention was being held in San Francisco, and I had read about it! We arrived early, set up our hospitality room and our booth at the convention center, and one day we had nothing much to do. That is until we were entertaining a group of prospective clients at the Imperial Palace in Chinatown, so I went out exploring the city. We were staying at the St. Francis Hotel on Union Square at the intersection of Powell and Geary, and just off the lobby was a bar.

I was thirsty, stopped in, and noticed a bottle of Anchor Steam on the back bar. I ordered one and drank it. Mighty tasty! Checked my watch and had plenty of time, so I ordered another. After finishing that one, I paid my tab, got off the bar stool, just staggered out of the bar and across the lobby of the St. Francis, which is the size of a city block! I was messed up on 2 beers!

I found a carry out near the hotel, bought a case of Anchor Steam and brought it home on the flight back. This was back when we actually had some freedom, and you could do such things!

I like this as well. I'm in NE Ohio and it's availaable everywhere, in many cases on tap! Even their light beer4, which I'm not usually a fan of "light" anything, is pretty decent. It's still more weighty than some of the big breweries premier offerings.

Stealing one of the wife’s beers.
F6C576AC-FF71-4831-A3D3-265D5BB77A56.jpeg

I need them in Oklahoma already 😢
They do distribute to Arkansas! Hopefully covid didn’t slow down their national joint venture plans.

They do distribute to Arkansas! Hopefully covid didn’t slow down their national joint venture plans.
The wait is killing me.

Im a simple guy when it comes to beer. Yeungling makes me happy, ready to keep it stocked next to my Shiner and silver bullets.

This is my new favorite. Oh my is it tasty. Awesome dessert beer. Or in my case it I have one that is dinner and dessert all in one. 78790761-EE4C-4212-BCC1-CFA3E74E403D.jpeg

I like abita and this looks amazeballs

I just happen to be the owner of all in the area. Ha. I’m not good at shipping but you’ll get one eventually. PM your addy again, or text.

Back