Recent content by pgfree33

1. pgfree33

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: 2022 Bridgestone Golf Balls

Luv to be able to be one of your Testers for these. Best fit is the TOUR B X, but open to others. Absolutely able to provide performance review/feedback and or answer questions Daily on THP!!
  2. pgfree33

Looking For Testers: Cobalt Q6 Laser Rangefinder

1. Do you currently have a laser rangefinder? No 2. If yes, which model, if no, why not? Cost and frankly cost. 3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? Looks Great and might actually be an Accurate Range finder that locks onto the pin, not the trees or houses in the...
  3. pgfree33

Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Sort of. 2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? GolfShot.
  4. pgfree33

Looking For Testers: Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges

Currently bag Cleveland 588 Forged 50* and frustratingly Titleist Vokey SM5 54* & 60*. I want to test the Full Face HiToe to feel their forgiveness, workability, and spin as I continue to look for replacement wedges that will help me improve my confidence in my wedge game. My favorite loft in...
  5. pgfree33

Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

Currently bagging a Cleveland 588 50* GW and Titleist SM5 54* & 60* LW. My Absolute favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges is their adjustable weighting. My favorite loft in wedges is 58* for its versatility; from the middle of the FW, greenside bunker, or chipping in general.
  6. pgfree33

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I carry/play Titleist 818 3H and Homna TW747 4 H I want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try because I need more consistency and predictable ball Flight and control.
  7. pgfree33

Looking For Testers: New Golf Balls

1. Bridgestone Tour X S 2. 116mph 3. Straight-Slight draw 4. Prefer higher spin inside of 80yds to green side.
Back