Looking For Testers: Cobalt Q6 Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do you currently have a laser rangefinder? Yes
2. If yes, which model, if no, why not? Nikon Coolshot 20iGII
3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? I need something that helps me lock on the pin. My current rangefinder doesn't have that feature and the review makes the Cobalt very attractive.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9024594

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members and we are looking for THREE THPers that are active on the forum.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
2. If yes, which model, if no, why not? MILESEEY PF260
3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? I have used several different range finders and I am interested to compare the Cobalt to those.

1. Do you currently have a laser rangefinder? No
2. If yes, which model, if no, why not?
Cost and frankly cost.
3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? Looks Great and might actually be an Accurate Range finder that locks onto the pin, not the trees or houses in the background!

2. If yes, which model, if no, why not? Nikon Cool Shot 20 GII

3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? Smart switch...plus, my current RF doesn't do slope so I am interested to see how the two compare.

1. is now a "NO"...lost mine today

2. it WAS a nikon

3. that it is a range finder and i am in need of one now :LOL::(

I do not use a rangefinder. I have hands that shake quite a bit and it makes it hard to find one. I would love to find one that works with my hands. Maybe this is it?

1. Do you currently have a laser rangefinder? I do not have a rangefinder.
2. If yes, which model, if no, why not? I currently use the 18 Birdies app, but am looking for more accuracy
3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? Our review is here. The smartswitch feature seems interesting and I have been looking at Cobalt rangefinders in the past, and would love the opportunity to try one.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9024594

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members and we are looking for THREE THPers that are active on the forum.

How to Signup
1. Do you currently have a laser rangefinder?
2. If yes, which model, if no, why not?
3. What is it about this Cobalt Q6 that has you most interested? Our review is here.

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Cobalt Q6 laser rangefinder so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on this really fun laser testing.

1-don't currently own a range finder
2-don't have one because I use a Garmin watch
3-would love to try a range finder and this appears to be a good one

This one is all locked up.
Testers announced.
Stay tuned to another forum testing signup coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back