Recent content by prubey00

1. prubey00

What was your first car?

1998 Chevy Silverado. It was white and extended cab. My Dad gave it to me when he got a new one when I turned 16. That truck saw a lot of dirt trails.
  2. prubey00

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Snagged a set of Titleist T200 irons 4-GW
  3. prubey00

What's for Dinner?

Ordered Italian Subs and Cheese Bread from a local pizza joint.
  4. prubey00

I Miss Golf

Tell me about it. I live in northern Michigan, this week the weather is finally starting to warm up, and they shut the courses down. I haven't played since October....sigh... I have played 1203040 hours of video games the past week.
  5. prubey00

What's for Dinner?

I have some leftover pork loin that I smoked earlier this week, with mashed tators and broccoli
  6. prubey00

What's for Dinner?

Caught some salmon this spring, have it on the smoker currently. Going to have some asparagus and rice with it.
  7. prubey00

What's Your Favorite Fast Food Place.

I can smash some Taco Bell. Don't feel the greatest the next day. Usually after a few beverages.
  8. prubey00

Greatest sports moment

2004 NBA Finals Lakers vs Pistons. That Lakers team had Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton. Nobody thought the Pistons had a chance, they absolutely smoked them in 5 games. The Pistons had no true superstar and just played great team ball. They were awesome on defense and held so many...
  9. prubey00

Ever play an Island green par 3

There is one at a course we played at in High School districts and regionals at a course called the Fortress, hole 17. Funny story. In districts it was playing around 120 with a back center pin, I hit a nice wedge into the green and spin it back and lip out a hole in one, tap in birdie. Fast...
  10. prubey00

How it used to be played

I got my first set of clubs in 1997. I was 6 years old. They were a kids set of Knights. There was a driver, 5 iron, wedge, and a putter. I used to go to the driving range with my dad and brothers. I would also chip and putt when they played courses. We had a par 3 course in my hometown...
  11. prubey00

What's for Dinner?

Pizza and Antipasta salad delivered for the game. Washing it down with some lite beers.
  12. prubey00

WTB WTB: 3 Golf Pride MCC or NDMC grips

Need some new Grips for my woods. PP ready. Have a great day everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. prubey00

What club will you not be changing this year?

Putter and wedges. Scotty Cameron El Monteray love that thing. Also my Titleist sm7 wedges, love those bad boys
  14. prubey00

WTB: Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart

Hello, seeing if anybody has one lying around they want to get rid of. Have Paypal ready. Thanks Have a great one
Back