What club will you not be changing this year?

I want to say putter. Hopefully that holds true.

100% though, I will not be changing out my wedges.

Putter and Wedges are safe for sure. As well as irons.

The top of my bag is always a revolving door

looking to turn over most of my set. My lob wedge and my driver may stay. Epic Flash driver and huge sole lob

Putter. Found one that works for me unlike any of the slew I have tried before. I am not even interested in trying anything else anytime soon. That says a lot about this one considering how many I have bought and sold the last couple years.

Driver, Apex irons and my putter. In the wedge market though.

Pretty much everything will stay the same. Still tinkering with where I want to make the break (8 iron?) with my mixed set of irons but I have a full set of cavity backs and a full set of blades from which to finalize the set.

Keep putting like i do and i won't swap...I have a few in the corner the are wanting to get back in the bag

My bag is safe this year. If something changes it will be a putter, Toulon has some new stuff coming out that I want.

Putter or 54 wedge. More likely that the putter doesn't change.

All of my clubs are safe.i doubt I’ll be changing them

Irons and putter, both unhit are pretty safe considering I saved all of 2019 for them, they’ll get a fair shake and I am confident they’ll perform just fine. Really happy with driver as well, so it is safe.

Putter and wedges.

Scotty Cameron El Monteray love that thing. Also my Titleist sm7 wedges, love those bad boys

My Strokelab Seven S is not going anywhere.

My Putter/s I have 2 that I switch between, Toulon Atlanta and Cameron, and my Hybrid Srixon Z85 3 Hybrid are the only things that are guaranteed to be in my bag come NYC golf season. Going to Myrtle Beach next month and that’s the tryouts for what else will be in my bag. Hoping to get into the Morgan Cup. Yes want to try Cobra OL irons and the new SZ Driver.

Probably my driver. I bought it in August so I feel like I couldn’t justify buying another one. If I got one for free, like in an experience, I would have no problem replacing any of my clubs

my irons. nothing is leaving but if you said I had to pick between woods and irons. i'd toss my driver and 3w out the window on the freeway.

Probably my Tommy Armour Atomic irons are the safest because I like them and because they are long and easy to hit. The putter is pretty safe too: Wilson Augusta. Theres just something Ive always loved about Bullseye putters.

Putter for sure. Everything else is practically new and I recently benched my 3 wood. That might be the only thing that gets replaced for good this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My EF 5 wood and my irons,wedges and putter are all safe. It would take a tremendous change to move out the EF driver.

I don’t have anything I love so much I couldn’t get rid of it. I’d imagine the item in my bag that is most locked in, though, is my irons just because I’m too cheap to replace them.

Right now I'm happy with everything in my bag with the exception of wanting to try out a new putter. Then again, this forum often makes it difficult not to change things up!!

Safest club in my bag at all times is my putter. So rest easy, Betti. You keep making a few birdies and we are friends.

Putter, it’s technically new but received it end of Oct.

Back