Recent content by Pstmstr

1. P

Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder

How is it for those of us with shaky hands? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. P

Brooks Koepka Playing Srixon

A lot of people don’t like him because he says what he thinks without worrying what others think. He’ll win some this year and the haters will continue to hate. I doubt he cares much about anyone signing him. He already has more cash than Jenna can spend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. P

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

I agree it’s a great cart and locking the remote. It just takes a second to get used to locking the remote and I slid mine into the pocket with the clip facing out. Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to walk and play golf so returned mine to Costco last night. Best cart out there in my...
  4. P

Justin Thomas thread

A lot of people hide it in America out of shame or fear of ridicule. Still haven’t had a single forum member say they were personally offended by JT’s utterance to himself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. P

For Sale MGI Navigator All Terrain Battery Push Cart

I’ll clean it up, box it up, and give it a try. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. P

Yeah I love walking and playing but it’s just not gonna happen. Yesterday was a struggle to even finish. I researched a lot of carts and unless someone wants one that automatically follows them this is the one I’d recommend whether they buy mine or a brand new one. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. P

Even if it’s been used 6 rounds? I’m not sure I’d feel right doing that. I’ve also already paid off the credit card I charged it to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. P

What did you shoot today?

Tough day today. Pretty windy and my 2nd day in a row walking. 47 47. I think I’m gonna be a cart rider from here on out. Posted my almost new MGI cart in the classifieds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. P

I bought this new in December and it has 6 rounds on it. I had 2 knee surgeries last year and convinced myself I was going to be able to walk and play this year. The last 2 days have convinced me that I’m going to be a rider so my loss is your gain. $1250 shipped in lower 48 or $1200 picked up...
  10. P

I Hate Thieves

I agree it’s pretty poor these days. I never thought I’d see service at the pathetic times it’s taking in some places. I used to be a Plant Manager and heads were rolling if we had 2 day old mail. I’m sure staffing is tough in COVID and parcel volumes are at record levels but still..... Sent...
  11. P

I Hate Thieves

Not delivery confirmation. Informed Delivery. That’s mail that is read on machine and is a service they offer with the caveat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. P

I Hate Thieves

That shouldn’t be happening. The only proper delivery scan is when it is delivered or left on porch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. P

Justin Thomas thread

Yep. He’s made 1 documented mistake and I think he’s learned from it. Time will tell I suppose. He’s good to go as far as I’m concerned. I suspect a lot of tour pros utter a few expletives when the cameras aren’t on. Kind of sucks in my opinion they have to act like choirboys when the mics are...
  14. P

Justin Thomas thread

It’s morning and I still have the same opinion. Don’t feel embarrassed either. Gonna play golf later and and then watch the Sony Open. I wish that JT and some of the other big names had stuck around Hawaii to play in this one. I’m sure the guys in my group might utter a few expletives today when...
  15. P

Justin Thomas thread

If you say so. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Back