Recent content by Psychonana99

1. Psychonana99

Howya from Spain

I'm Irish, working at my design company, currently living in Barcelona, who has been playing golf for the past 45 years. I first started in Cavan, Ireland under the instruction of my father. We lived just beside the 2nd green so getting hooked wasn't difficult! At 16 years old I was able to...
  2. Psychonana99

New Pace of Play tech - Will it work on your course?

I just received this in a Press Release from the Merch Show. It really looks promising for those of us effected by slow play. It is an alternative system for clubs that don't use GPS enabled carts. Groups are supplied with a "Digital Tag" to clip onto their bag when they begin to play. This...
  3. Psychonana99

What did you shoot today?

Not is not from today but my last time out... a monumental collapse! Distraught and shellshocked afterwards, talk about crashing!
  4. Psychonana99

Win a Bushnell Golf GPS Neo XS Watch - Play Pattern Questionnaire

What are your current playing patterns and skills? Do you use course management techniques? It takes just 5 or 6 minutes to complete this form and if you leave us your email details we'll send you the analysis of the results when we've completed the survey so you can see where you stand in the...
  5. Psychonana99

To get birdies or to avoid bogies, doubles or worse?*

Here's something that's been on my mind a lot recently that the board may have some insight into: What is easier for the amateur golfer... To get birdies or to avoid bogies, doubles or worse? It's interesting that human nature tends to make us want to fight to get the harder achieved birdie...
Back