Recent content by RabidWombats

1. RabidWombats

For you big hitters - Member for a Day auction

This would be a cool way to play some courses that I would never have the opportunity. One of these days....
  2. RabidWombats

Gas Station food pics

Louisiana gas station gumbo and boudin all day.
  3. RabidWombats

Gas Station food pics

I will admit it has been 15 years since I have done chicken on a stick. It may have gone down hill. It used to be so good though. Maybe that was the Jim Beam talking though..
  4. RabidWombats

One has to go - Thanksgiving edition

C-ya mashed potatoes!
  5. RabidWombats

Gas Station food pics

What time were you there?? If the sun was out I wouldn't trust it either.... Late night is the time to go. They are coming out hot and fresh.
  6. RabidWombats

Gas Station food pics

See in the south gas stations are known for the culinary offerings. SkyMart in Oxford, MS has a fire breakfast and BBQ. The iconic Chevron on the Oxford Square with Chicken on a Stick.
  7. RabidWombats

Why don’t YOU follow all events the same?

I know I know... If needed I volunteer as scapegoat.
  8. RabidWombats

Why don’t YOU follow all events the same?

I marked days of the week. It is not always the same though. Really just depends on life and work. Work can go from 0-100 in a couple hours and can continue at that pace for days on end depending on the situation. Life too. Was so amped for the Morgan Cup was set up with a free weekend to just...
  9. RabidWombats

New member - has been former scratch

Welcome to the board!
  10. RabidWombats

Gen V - Amazon Prime Video

Loved The Boys. Excited to start this one. Working through my annual Band of Brothers rewatch then hitting this one up.
  11. RabidWombats

Who Have You Met?

This man gets around.... I kid i kid...
  12. RabidWombats

Choose the Hot Dogs

Poncho On Fire and the BBQ one. Tough choice here.
  13. RabidWombats

$1B dollar tax bill for Powerballwinner?

I think the taxes would only be on the $700M. The drop from 1.7B down to the lump is a the difference in the present value of the future annuity.
  14. RabidWombats

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Was a blast playing with you both yesterday! Looking forward to the next time.
  15. RabidWombats

CONTEST The 2023 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf Live Update Thread

Have a blast today fellas! Looking forward to watching the matches unfold today! Hackers, may you find fairways and greens, Paradise enjoy the natural areas to their fullest.
Back