snow..
Inspired by @JB and his trip to SoCal.

Post pics of your quick food buys here.

Here is my lunch..
IMG_3482.jpeg

Need to change the title to gas station food choices 🤣

Yes. Please do. Lololol
fat bastard yes sir GIF

Just waiting for the buc ee's pics to come in here and win the thread.

Pork Rib Bundle?

Bundled with what exactly?

& why am I scared for you?
These are fantastic! Some kind of bread, puff pastry type stuff. I dunno. I dont ask questions.

Just waiting for the buc ee's pics to come in here and win the thread.
The green chili pulled pork burrito there is fantastic.

See in the south gas stations are known for the culinary offerings. SkyMart in Oxford, MS has a fire breakfast and BBQ. The iconic Chevron on the Oxford Square with Chicken on a Stick.

See in the south gas stations are known for the culinary offerings. SkyMart in Oxford, MS has a fire breakfast and BBQ. The iconic Chevron on the Oxford Square with Chicken on a Stick.
I've been there with @JDax1234 and seen what goes on there. I would not trust the Chicken on a Stick.

I had a college job of auditing gas station food and beverages. No way I will ever eat anything made at a gas station.

hungry homer simpson GIF

I've been there with @JDax1234 and seen what goes on there. I would not trust the Chicken on a Stick.
What time were you there?? If the sun was out I wouldn't trust it either.... Late night is the time to go. They are coming out hot and fresh.

I will admit I have been known to eat Cumberland Farms pizza. It isn't good pizza but it is edible and cheap.

When i used to have to drive over to Fort Polk in La, there was an Exxon station where you turn off on HWY 6 that had the best food. Two ladies that cooked there daily, gumbo, shrimp, gizzards all kinds of good eating.

I had a college job of auditing gas station food and beverages. No way I will ever eat anything made at a gas station.

hungry homer simpson GIF
Funny, when I'm out and about, I'll tell my wife that I'll just pick up a sandwich at the Gas Station...
I get...
Rashida Jones Ew GIF

What time were you there?? If the sun was out I wouldn't trust it either.... Late night is the time to go. They are coming out hot and fresh.
It was around midnight.

Back