Recent content by Reynman

1. Reynman

Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

I am currently part of the push cart mafia! I want to switch to electric because I just turned 57 and my late round stamina is not what it used to be, I am especially excited to try the remote. The ability to send the cart toward the next tee will allow me to conserve energy vs. walking...
  2. Reynman

CONTEST 2020 Thanksgiving Feast Giveaway

Pumpkin Pie to clean up
  3. Reynman

SeeMore Putters Thread

I recently picked up a New Seemore HT. I am so glad they are making these with Stainless instead of Aluminum. Much more solid feel IMHO. Higher head weight helps for us short putter guys. Now my brain is thinking about the M5 HT. Has anyone putted with both putters? What is the feel...
  4. Reynman

FS - Toulon Memphis 33"/350g - NEW + Toulon Weights 20g/40g

For sale is a new Odyssey Toulon Memphis putter. Built April 19th 2018. charcoal finish lamkin rubber grip new style headcover $299 shipped For Sale is a set of Toulon weights with tool and bag. Slightly used 20g, never used 40g $95 shipped only trade interest is Ping G400 MAX 10.5 Driver.
  5. Reynman

WTB - Ping G400 MAX 10.5 head

Time to move up...I have plenty of shafts to try. do you have a head hanging around? patrick
  6. Reynman

WTB - Seemore Z3C

Looking for Z3c...want to try the larger mallet. Needs to weight 355g + so none of the prototypes. Buy outright, or have a Z2c Tour Limited, or a Truett Made TP Mills as trade bait. Patrick in Charlotte
  7. Reynman

New Ping 5L Grip - Hard and Slick?

I have the new 5L grip on my glide wedges and this seems to be a hard and slick grip after just a couple of months...has anyone else had experience with Ping's new stock grip? I ask, because I have a set of iE1 on order, and not sure I want this grip thru my set. Thanks! Patrick
Back