Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

I've been really interested in these for a bit now, what a cool opportunity!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?
- Yes. I've been using a push cart for probably 8 years now.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?
- I'm really interested to see if there's much of a difference in my energy throughout the round when I'm not having to push my cart. Plus it would be fun to send my cart up to my buddies in the group ahead of me :ROFLMAO:.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy
- the technology overall has my attention. Having the GPS and green mapping available right at my fingertips is huge and something I would love to have. I'm also interested in trying it out on different types of terrain in our area.

Would love to do this but i will not be walking the golf course for a while. Knee replacement went well but i will be in a cart

I am currently part of the push cart mafia!

I want to switch to electric because I just turned 57 and my late round stamina is not what it used to be,

I am especially excited to try the remote. The ability to send the cart toward the next tee will allow me to conserve energy vs. walking the cart over to the next tee.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Uh yes. Me and the Nitron are attached at the hip.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I have the Alphard wheels but would really like a push cart that I don't have to build in the parking lot.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy? All the LCD features! Having GPS and green view is a nice touch.

Whoa what an opportunity!!!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes I am, much prefer it to a cart!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Getting older, would be nice to take an easier walk. Plus there are a few holes where the hike is pretty good and I'm huffing and puffing pushing the cart up them.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? The integrated gps is the one that stands out most, integrated shot tracking, gps data, eliminates the need for the phone completely on the course.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? - I sure am! The problem is I don't own one, and have to rent the cart on certain courses for 2-3 dollars.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? - Easier operation and longevity on the course; this will help me play my best!

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? - Absolutely BALLER ability to take the place of a rangefinder, charging dock, GPS, etc. Drag and drop feature on GPS????? Whaaaaaaat? Smart phone interaction? Yes please. 40,000 courses? Heck yes! Data for shots I take? I'm getting better already. This thing does it all!

I'm in!

1. Are you part of the push cart mafia? Yes. I currently use a Omada Golf Trilite Push Cart
2. What makes you want to switch to electric? I want to switch to electric because I've seen folks use them and I love the idea. Looks so fun to use and I love that it has the GPS on it. So cool!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy? I love the idea of a touchscreen with GPS and the greenview. This things looks amazing!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? OMG NO. I wasn’t aware of it until now. I will have to join!

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I walk the course. It’s great exercise. With that said, I’m not getting any younger and I could use some extra assistance when walking. The electric cart would be very helpful!

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? I especially like that it’s got a fully integrated gps system!

Thank you for the opportunity!

1. Yes. I walk the majority of my rounds when I’m not traveling somewhere. Walk probably 80 times a year

2. Electric is interesting especially for those 18 hole rounds. Would be nice to be more fresh for the back 9

3. This looks like it has it all with the GPS built in and the shot tracking. I like the idea of a quick glance to see distance to front and back of the green.

1) Yes, I’ve been a member of #pushcartmafia for a while. Currently rolling a Clic Gear 3.5
2) I wanted to switch to an electric cart for the longevity. Less strain on the body, more energy to play better. I’ve been using an electric wheel kit since January. Wish I would have just went all in on a full electric unit.
3) The features I like most about the new M7 GPS is the all in one design (not two separate units like my Clic Gear and wheel kit), the new integrated GPS and the manual control mode.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? yes and no. Love to walk. Carry and push.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? prefer to be rid of carry bag and holding on to push cart. Freedom
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? the distance tracking. This is amazing.
I'd love to test this out, please, please, please.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Not a full timer but started to use one towards last year a few times or also carried my clubs on my back.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I mean full control and not having to push or carry clubs on the back is a no brainer.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy: Obviously that is electric and remote controlled, also the touchscreen display with course information and yardages

This is an amazing opportunity. Wow....

Yes i am. I currently use a cheap caddytek pushcart.

I like walking, but find my pushcart awkward and distracting at times. An electric cart would let me worry less about the cart and fuss with it less so i cqn focus on the golf.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)?
It is impressive all around, but how robust the GPS and related features are is what stands out most to me. Being able to quickly and easily get the course information needed right from the cart is super slick.

I have been eyeing the motorized carts for a while. These look like a great addition to a long walk.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Of course! I will walk even when a friend insists on a cart.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Time keeps ticking by. The more I save my back, the better. Lightening the load even by eliminating pushing a cart is a good idea.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? The tire treads look better than other models to handle wet conditions. I play through out the year and wet winters can make hills...fun. I love the pin drag and drop on the screen, too. No more estimating the distance from center. A very cool feature!

Wow oh wow! This would be a dream come true. :love: Fantastic opportunity!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes. I view golf as a walking sport and have used a push cart for 99% of my rounds over the years. I bought a push cart before I bought clubs when I started playing.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I play courses with significant up and down terrain. I also have ongoing back issues, and pushing a cart is harder on my back than carrying a light bag, although that comes with it's own challenges like playing in less favorable weather conditions where I need the extra storage and umbrella capacity facilitated by a push cart. Using an electric push cart is my future if I am to continue walking. I would love to play with an electric push cart and see how long it takes for my local golf buddies to get through the tease phase and then follow suit. (y)

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? Things like automatic downhill controll and anti-tip rear wheel are necessary for my use, but I am most excited about the integrated GPS features. I only use a laser range finder but know I will benefit from using features like green and hazard distances and dynamic green view. I often miss in the wrong places with approach shots because I'm not hitting to (or missing in) the right locations. An all in one solution is the FEATURE of greatest interest.

1. Yes, currently use a Nitro during majority of my rounds.
2. The ability to maneuver the cart at will during the round without walking back towards and grabbing my cart like currently. Also like that it will reduce the back stiffness from pushing the cart up and down hills.
3. In unit GPS is a neat feature that is great to use during the round. Love the idea of having the cart and number then sending the cart on its way, hitting and catching back up.

Favorite signup!

1. I have a push cart AND a navigator zip
2. The big max quattro is an awesome push cart that still gets used sometime. The zip navigator is what I use most, but from reading up on the m7 gps it's a step up and has everything one could want on it.
3. The GPS system. Less stuff to look at or lose is always a plus for me. Something that combines the electric cart option (and remote!) with GPS is what I would say is the complete deal. Also the strap I feel would be better than the navigator.

1. Are you part of the push cart mafia? Yes.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I love walking. Keeps me in better shape. And I tend to play better walking for some reason.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy? The Crystal clear 3.5” LCD touchscreen display High resolution & responsive in all weather, and and the shot tracking.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? I am! Love walking.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? While I love walking, I live in mountain country. Sometimes the walk up the hill is a son of a gun. It'd be nice to enjoy the walk with a little less effort!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)? The GPS and screen data, along with the downhill control.

Man, another awesome testing opportunity!

Yes! I have a budget as $99 random find from Dicks when we could go back to stores during the pandemic, it works but a MotoCaddy?

Not having to push a budget push cart up and down hills, trying to stop it tipping randomly, energy saving and it can follow you, all great reasons to switch.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy.

It's in the title, GPS! It may be better than my shot tracking app!

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. Who wants to test the amazing MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

MotoCaddy M7 GPS
Offering the ultimate in responsive control, the all-new M7 GPS is the World’s first remote-controlled touchscreen electric caddy featuring quick and accurate fully integrated high-performance GPS for over 40,000 worldwide courses.

Criteria
We will select a group of Four THPers to test the new device
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy for 90 days and then it is yours to keep.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy (see features)?

We will announce the testers next week. If you want to learn more about this MotoCaddy or any of their products, check out their website at www.motocaddy.us.

Continue reading...
hey @JB , when would the MotoCady be sent out? this just looks awesome but i am still on the mend till about may. if it is before then, then i'm out, if it is around there then i would like to be in the running.

1. no
2. i have been thinking of becoming a walker, especially playing during the week. my dad has an electric cart and it is very nice and easy to use. has made him more of a walker then rider. pushing a button and walking up a hill instead of dragging a cart or carrying your bag is very nice.
3. the GPS and 40k course already programmed in is a HUGE plus. that is what jumps out at me. green view and hazard distances not just a front middle and back yardage, it shows everything.

hey @JB , when would the MotoCady be sent out? this just looks awesome but i am still on the mend till about may. if it is before then, then i'm out, if it is around there then i would like to be in the running.

1. no
2. i have been thinking of becoming a walker, especially playing during the week. my dad has an electric cart and it is very nice and easy to use. has made him more of a walker then rider. pushing a button and walking up a hill instead of dragging a cart or carrying your bag is very nice.
3. the GPS and 40k course already programmed in is a HUGE plus. that is what jumps out at me. green view and hazard distances not just a front middle and back yardage, it shows everything.
It will be sent before May we are told.

1. Yes I'm part of the push cart club.
2. I would love to change to a electric trolley, hopefully it will improve my game.
3. The built in GPS is a great feature, so is having a remote. Should really improve my game.

Amazing opportunity!

Yes
Made the switch last year with the Alphard V2 which I will give away to a fellow THPer if I am selected.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy?
Built in scorecard
Touchscreen
Shot distance measurement
Pin positioning
Remote control

Back