Recent content by rkangrah

1. R

Tour Edge Exotics Fairway wood pic

I'm really interested to grab a Tour Edge Exotics (TEE) fairway wood. But my local stores don't carry them. I have to purchase one of them on the internet and ebay. But before that, I really need to see TEE fairway wood the view at address. Do they have a funny looking shape or traditional...
  2. R

Taylormade R9 Supertri V2

I have noticed a few Taylormade R9 Supertri Version 2 drivers on ebay (try to search taylormade supertri v2). Has anybody seen this? What is the difference between the original supertri and the V2 driver?
  3. R

Do you make new friends on the course?

When you play on the course during a fun round or a tournament, do you make new friends on the course? When you exchanged business cards with other people, did you get together again and play a round with that particular guy?
  4. R

Nike VR Pro Driver setting

I just received a Nike VR Pro driver head with the str8-fit adapter (not the limited edition). No shaft attached. So according to Nike website, this head is 1 degree open at neutral setting. If I want to make the face square at address, how should I set the str8-fit adapter? There is a...
  5. R

Japanese shaft with good feel?

Im looking for a Japanese shaft for driver. Has a good feel and lower ball flight. 60g weight range. Any suggestion?
  6. R

Yonex Ezone 450 driver?

Any review on this Japanese driver, Yonex Ezone 450? Feel? Forgiveness?
  7. R

Titleist 910 D3 surefit sleeve question?

The titleist 910 D3 Surefit sleeve, is it made of plastic or steel? Can I heat the sleeve to pull out the shaft? (I will use a Shaft puller) Do I have to remove the sleeve from the head first before heating it?
  8. R

Terrible Golf courses in Indonesia

When you visit Indonesia (close to Malaysia), remember to stay away from these golf courses. They just don't worth the money and time to play there. There are plenty of Golf Courses in Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia). They offer better golfing experience and services than these courses I...
  9. R

Can a regular guy play at Augusta?

The masters is coming. So I'm thinking can a regular guy like me play at Augusta course? If yes, what will be the green fee? Do they have white tees like regular courses? Augusta is ranked second after Pebble beach in "the dream course I want to play before I die".
  10. R

Cleveland TL310 vs Ping G10

If you have played with both Cleveland TL310 driver and Ping G10 driver, how much bigger/smaller is TL310 compared to G10 when you look them at address? I know TL310 is only 440cc while G10 is 460cc. But it doesn't say much about the look of the head, especially at addressing position. Hope...
  11. R

Shorter driver or higher loft?

If you want your driver to be more consistent and straight, which one would be better? A 10.5 degree driver with 43.5" length or a 12 degree driver (to eliminate sidespin) with 44.5" length? Any help appreciated.... PS. Currently I play with Titleist 905R with Fujikura Rombax 44.5". It...
  12. R

Driver with 11.5 loft

My friend is looking for a driver with 11.5 degree of loft that is not too big at address. Can you guys recommend a driver?
  13. R

Get my swing analyzed?

I want to get my golf swing analyzed by a pro. Get my swing recorded by a camera and the pro will analyze and fix my swing. What kind of facility do that sort of thing? How much does it usually cost?
  14. R

Shaft Replacement for Titleist 910 D2

I just broke my driver shaft. It's a Titleist 910 D2 driver with Aldila Rip. Is there a similar shaft that can replace the Aldila Rip?
  15. R

Slice with a longer driver?

I have a tendency to slice with a slightly longer driver. When I play with a 43.5" driver, my slice is gone. But when I play with a 44.5" driver, my driving starts to slice to the right. What could be the problem? What can be done to fix this problem?
Back