Cleveland TL310 vs Ping G10

rkangrah

Reaction score
Handicap
If you have played with both Cleveland TL310 driver and Ping G10 driver, how much bigger/smaller is TL310 compared to G10 when you look them at address?

I know TL310 is only 440cc while G10 is 460cc. But it doesn't say much about the look of the head, especially at addressing position.

Hope somebody can help me....

I have not played either driver. Sorry

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The TL is going to look smaller at address. It is probably a deeper face so it is going to look very different.

Have you compared them in person? I would. Recommend you do so.

The TL is going to look smaller at address. It is probably a deeper face so it is going to look very different.

Have you compared them in person? I would. Recommend you do so.

No... I have the Ping G10 in the past. But I have not seen TL310. I have checked all the Retail store in my area, they don't have it.

Just from the short period of time I've seen the 310, it does look a little more compact and 'traditional', but not overly so. It's still a fair size at address.

Just from the short period of time I've seen the 310, it does look a little more compact and 'traditional', but not overly so. It's still a fair size at address.

Have you seen Ping G10? How does it compare to Ping G10?

It's smaller than the G10. The G10 is a shallower faced driver with a larger profile. The TL310 is a smaller head with a deeper face. It will look smaller at address.

Trying to imagine it right now. Without putting them side by side, the head shapes don't seem a million miles apart. I'd imagine the 310 to look a little more as if it's sloping off towards the rear of the head than the ping, if that makes sense.

Back