Recent content by Robadamski

1. Robadamski

Hilton Head Spas and Restaurants

Going to Hilton Head on a family vacation next week and would sincerely appreciate your recommendations for the best spas and restaurants, thank you. I already have the golfing covered!
  2. Robadamski

Hilton Head Food and Drink

Going to Hilton Head on a family vacation next week and would sincerely appreciate your restaurant and bar recommendations, thank you.
  3. Robadamski

Hilton Head Courses

I'll be traveling to Hilton Head for a family vacation the last week of this month (Sept.). Told my wife I would go only if I can play some golf. Which courses there are in good shape right now to play other than the Palmetto Dunes courses?
  4. Robadamski

Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

I just got my second Moderna vaccine yesterday. Soreness in the deltoid at the injection site is the only side effect for both injections. I am 64 years old and a clinical psychologist in private practice.
  5. Robadamski

Divot Board

Or that.....
  6. Robadamski

Divot Board

It is a hitting mat made of sequins which shows you where your club hits the ground in relation to the ball.
  7. Robadamski

Divot Board

The immediate feedback it gives you about the bottom of your swing path is fantastic. This is teaching me how to take a proper divot after rather than before the ball.
  8. Robadamski

Your 2021 Grip Choice?

Winn Dri-Tac midsize dark gray.
  9. Robadamski

Mid size grips?

That is an excellent point, however these Winn grips weigh 48 g, the same weight as the Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grips I typically use.
  10. Robadamski

Mid size grips?

Football caused me to break almost all my fingers and I'm 64, so I'm afraid that arthritis is just around the corner for me too.
  11. Robadamski

How many hats do you own?

I have so many hats I cannot even count them all. It is definitely a debilitating illness.
  12. Robadamski

Divot Board

My wife surprised me and ordered me a Divot Board which arrived today. There are tons of cheap imitations out there but the quality of the real thing is obvious. The hitting surface can be replaced when it wears out and the rubber backing is thick and substantial which keeps the board from...
  13. Robadamski

Mid size grips?

I've always used standard size grips but I just bought a mint condition used set of G410 irons with Winn Dri-Tech Midsize grips. I am surprised that I am really liking the feel of them. I feel like I don't have to grip the clubs as tightly as before. What have been people's experiences moving...
  14. Robadamski

FOR SALE PING G15 irons 4-W, RH, Black, Steel Reg. Flex, New Grips

These G15 game improvement irons have been lovingly deep cleaned and polished and fit with new Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grips. $300 and buyer pays shipping.
Back