Recent content by rockie

1. R

DEAL!!! C5 Golf bags

Hey all, Been awhile, but golf has been good to me. And, when golf is good, there is rarely any time for forum watching. Although, I was trolling earlier today and wanted to pass on a deal I came across. kahma canada has their C5 golf bags reduced to $235 CAD. If memory serves me right, they...
  2. R

Kahma Golf Bag Review (unofficial)

Although I just purchased this and technically haven't used it yet, I am too excited not to post something. I have been after one of these bags for awhile now, but because they were only in the US, I could never pull the trigger (taxes, duty, shipping, exchange) I was pleasantly surprised when...
  3. R

Kahma Golf in Canada?

Ok, so personally, I have been looking for a golf bag for quite sometime that really, I mean REALLY organizes my clubs (I have OCD issues). I love the idea of the Bennington, BUT!!! I hate that all the clubs are hanging outside of the bag! It makes me shiver when I think about travelling and...
  4. R

Smoking on the course

Where does everyone stand when it comes to smoking on the course? Personally, smoke away!!! But if I see you throw that but on the ground, I'll be the person right over there picking it up and throwing it back at you. Why don't you just litter the fairways greens and decks with your beer cans...
  5. R

Hey all

Im very new here at THP. I like golf, frolic, and mini-golf. Im one of the few that would rather come up short on the course because it usually means I made a bad shot. Going over in my opinion was a bad decision (of course that is pretty loaded, because I would rather roll of the back if thats...
Back