Recent content by Scorp

1. Scorp

Best Road Trip Snack?

Popcorn. White cheddar flavor
  2. Scorp

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

I'm not picky. I just want practice balls that haven't been hit by a mower multiple times and still have dimples. And a low price for a medium bucket of balls. Wants that would draw me in? Grass that isn't dead to hit off of Practice bunkers Practice greens Dedicated chipping area Targets on...
  3. Scorp

Guns and Golf

I find that I'm enamored with Canik... the more I look at them, the more I want one. Or many... a Rival is on my want list. Right behind new clubs.
  4. Scorp

Which Ball Would You Play?

I'd go with ball 1. The added distance appeals to me although that's not my swing and my 7i will almost likely never go that far, I still want the opportunity. I'm curious what the 2 balls are. Both cost the same.
  5. Scorp

Really random: which pocket?

when I take mine off it goes in the cart cubby hole.
  6. Scorp

10K Post Milestone

Way to go!
  7. Scorp

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

I wouldn't doubt it. It's never the golfer's fault is it? :ROFLMAO: It's always the equipment.
  8. Scorp

Project X Denali Shafts

I absolutely want to post pics of my THP emblazoned shaft that's been installed to a new driver head. Unfortunately, it's one thing after another and I'm not able to get my grubby little lefty hands on a new driver head and grip... my money goes to other places. Instead of my LGS, it's the IRS...
  9. Scorp

iPhone Storage options

I made the mistake of looking at a storage solution online. Now I want one for my house... it'll go in line with the rest of the stuff.
  10. Scorp

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Checked the tracking on mine and it's stuck somewhere up northeast. I'll bug THP about it Friday if it's not moved. Typically, I don't have issues with USPS. I know there's a first time for everything though. Sucks it has to be this.
  11. Scorp

IT guys - will a CISCO networking certificate get you anywhere?

It's been a long time for me in IT. Certs have come and gone. Cisco is one of those that's nice to have but will only maybe get your resume looked at. It's the basic knowledge behind the cert that can make or break an interview. If your son wants a CCNA, that's cool. And he should be able to...
  12. Scorp

Road Sign Question

Wanna know what'll actually slow cars down? Police presence. Whether it's cop cars sitting on the side of the road or in the median, or vehicles patrolling the road, that's the only thing that works in my experience. That, or a bunch of old slow drivers going the speed limit. Maybe the city...
  13. Scorp

THP Auto Repair Shop

Got a question regarding my Audi. 2018 A5 Quattro 2.0t. 86,400 miles or so. I'm getting a drive system malfunction error. It happens typically when I accelerate. Fortunately the car isn't put into limp mode or safe mode; it's drivable but there's no telling for how long. I had an Audi dealer...
  14. Scorp

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

That's such a cool kit! I like the ball marker, it's my favorite
Back