Recent content by Shinko

1. Shinko

GPS Watch

I ended up with the S60, got a deal on it I like the activity tracking and smart watch features hope to play a round with it tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Shinko

GPS Watch

Looking to get a good GPS watch, seem to be leaning towards the farm in S60, I like the large color display, lack of needing a subscription and the other smartwatch and activity tracking features. Thoughts? Is there something much better? Is skycaddie or others worth paying a subscription...
  3. Shinko

I hate Golf Mats

life goals, gotta convince my wife to move south. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Shinko

In to Out Swing Path

just asked me to exaggerate it and out a towel down on the outside for me to hit towards. Was looking for other ideas/ ways to think about it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Shinko

In to Out Swing Path

look forward to trying out your suggestions Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Shinko

Your 2021 Grip Choice?

something oversize or jumbo. . . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Shinko

In to Out Swing Path

where specifically do you place the tees? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Shinko

I hate Golf Mats

i hear ya. Do you practice in the winter or just wait for the warmer weather? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Shinko

I hate Golf Mats

Is it just me? on the course or a grass driving range my ball strike quality was pretty decent. Getting back into the game after a couple we had a couple babies this winter and only practicing indoors on a simulator. Seems on a mat I’ve had a tendency to hit the ball fat, also hate note being...
  10. Shinko

In to Out Swing Path

this worked really well last night, thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Shinko

Your Walk Out Music?

Grateful Dead - Franklin's Tower. I listen to the dead pretty much exclusively when I play.
  12. Shinko

In to Out Swing Path

Will do, I had a little success moving the swing path in the right direction but my speed/ball striking quality suffered. Suppose it cannot all be fixed in one hour. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Shinko

In to Out Swing Path

Working with a new teacher and he wants me to work on covering the ball and changing my swing path from a few degrees out to in to a few degrees in to out. To start out I am supposed to really exaggerate it to get the feel. I wont be taking another lesson for a few weeks but will have time to...
Back