Recent content by sigm22

1. S

First Look: Mizuno ST-200 Drivers

That thing looks fantastic!
  2. S

Question about OEM shafts

Kinda already been done before...Callaway I-Mix. Long story short, it was a crash and burn scenario. The heads were relatively expensive and so were the shafts....simply didn't move the needle. Once someone entertained the idea of "upgrading" to a different shaft and they were going to have to...
  3. S

First Look: Mizuno ST-200 Drivers

That is one good looking fairway wood there! Well done sir.
  4. S

Thoughts on Iomic Grips?

Used the Sticky Evolution 2.3 for three years. They came stock on my Adams XTD Forged irons and i cut them off before they were showing signs of wear. I was impressed with the durability and they were effortless to clean thoroughly as the "pores" were not deep and easily accessible with any...
  5. S

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

Ahhhhhh......I can almost feel myself beginning to appreciate and enjoy the game more already. Thanks USGA!
  6. S

Would you buy reduced distance equipment?

I think the unfortunate side of this, at least for me, was taking the survey related to this subject (last year sometime I believe) on the USGA website. It was painfully obvious a few questions into the survey that they, the USGA, clearly had a premeditated agenda. No matter how I answered the...
  7. S

Would you buy reduced distance equipment?

Yeah, good point. I can imagine no OEM wanting to dip their toes in those waters.
  8. S

Ball that you haven't given a chance

Nice! Yeah, have stumbled across quite a few positive reviews. Will break down soon, I can feel it.
  9. S

Ball that you haven't given a chance

Titleist Volvik Callaway Maxfli Refuse to support Titleist in any form or fashion (end of story). Last high end Volvik I tried, the ball literally wobbled and changed direction throughout the flight with every club....tried multiple balls from the same dozen over a couple of rounds and...
  10. S

Interesting article on the RTJ Golf Trail

No idea what condition the courses are in today but I recall a 5-day getaway to RTJ back in the early 2000's and it was phenomenal. We hit up several locations and each site was in great shape and had it's own character(nothing repetitive). To this day, one of the best golf trips I have been a...
  11. S

What is your favorite Putter Grip?

Lamkin Sinkfit
  12. S

Could You Use This?

Yup!
  13. S

Best OTR Putter - WC1 - Ben Hogan vs Piretti

Hogan BHM01 at half the price of the Cottonwood all day every day. Don't see any advantage to the Piretti other than you can tell people you have a Piretti.
  14. S

Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Grips - Anyone excited about these??

Hahaha! I am in the exact same boat my friend. Somehow, that fact is not preventing me from considering re-gripping everything anyway :ROFLMAO:
  15. S

Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Grips - Anyone excited about these??

Much to my surprise, the new Lamkin website is up and ST+2 Hybrid non-Calibrate option is posted. Let me know if you take the plunge and enjoy the grips. https://www.lamkingrips.com/
Back