First Look: Mizuno ST-200 Drivers

Got to see these in person yesterday and....

We are also hoping to have these for #RangeDays, lots of curiosity for me on this lineup as it seems to be garnering even more buzz than anticipated.

Hey guys, is there a fairway wood thread for the ST200?

Can’t find a fw thread, so I’m just gonna add a few photos here. I just bought the ST200 TS adjustable 3 wood. This club is so pretty, I had to buy it to try it out while I’m here in Myrtle. I briefly hit a demo version and it felt/sounded great. I really like the setup of it.
Random thoughts: the stock diamana white is a nice touch.
The head looks incredibly square in the plus two loft setting, which is great for me. I can struggle with launch and spin so I like the adjustability.
The head cover looks great, but doesn’t have a quality feel to it. Feels kinda cheapish.
8B78B344-9DD5-463B-8B16-26ECAC90F1EB.jpeg
79C723AD-17A0-4EDE-9C01-F9D2DE254E52.jpeg
22DDCCAD-AAA5-40D6-B378-4C0D6C3BE741.jpeg
D41103C6-0075-4B59-BA87-7C71F543C348.jpeg

Can’t find a fw thread, so I’m just gonna add a few photos here. I just bought the ST200 TS adjustable 3 wood. This club is so pretty, I had to buy it to try it out while I’m here in Myrtle. I briefly hit a demo version and it felt/sounded great. I really like the setup of it.
The head looks incredibly square in the plus two loft setting, which is great for me. I can struggle with launch and spin so I like the adjustability.
The head cover looks great, but doesn’t have a quality feel to it. Feels kinda cheapish.
View attachment 8927405
View attachment 8927406
View attachment 8927407
View attachment 8927408
That is one good looking fairway wood there! Well done sir.

View attachment 8927405
View attachment 8927406
View attachment 8927407
View attachment 8927408
What loft did you get? I saw the non-adjustable 15* yesterday and at address the loft looked like a 5-7 wood. Yours looks a whole lot better.

Im going back today to hit st200g and standard st200. The G was super low spin, sub 1800 on avg, but im gonna try it with the weights back. If it can bring spin closer to 2200 im pretty convinced I'll end up with it. At address I think its the best looking behind the ball. I do prefer a matte finish overall, but both drivers look so clean behind the ball

What loft did you get? I saw the non-adjustable 15* yesterday and at address the loft looked like a 5-7 wood. Yours looks a whole lot better.

Funny thing is, the photo I show is the 15 set at plus two degrees hosel setting.

Compared my m5 yesterday with SIM, SIM Max, ST 200, ST 200G... Finally giving up on the SIM, but both Mizuno's impressed me. For me I think they're the best looking behind the ball. Im going back today to solely test the 2 mizuno models against each other. The shaft selection is extremely limited so that kinda sucks, even for custom orders I think there's a total of 8 shafts to choose from???

Right now im leaning towards a more forgiving driver this year so I'd pick ST 200 today if I had to. I was able to move the weights all the way back with the 200G and found it performed pretty well also. I didnt have time to look at how the fade/draw track worked but I want to test that before settling on the ST 200. Im going back today and will walk out with one of the 2 mizuno drivers

Right now im leaning towards a more forgiving driver this year so I'd pick ST 200 today if I had to.

So I can have your Morgan Cup driver? ?

Hit the ST200G the other day. Great low spin option. Sound is very muted. Great look at address.

this makes me want one. Immediately.

Biggest difference from ST190 vs ST200? For those that are hitting them both are you seeing huge improvements?

Looks CLEAN for the ST200 and 200X.
I'll be interested in what Mizuno has done with these drivers.
same for me
o.png

I’m gaming a JPX 900. Anyone have a clue of how much better the ST200g is or even the ST190? Thinking of upgrading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is that not a ton of people have experience with all of them, due to limited availability. But, from everything I’ve seen/heard, the ST200 line is supposed to be really good. Just not sure how much better than the JPX 900 it might be.

for those of you who have purchased from this line, what are you paying? I've been told the ST200 standard could be had for around $350 and the CLK around $219. Any truth to these numbers?

I’m gaming a JPX 900. Anyone have a clue of how much better the ST200g is or even the ST190? Thinking of upgrading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gaming a JPX 900 myself, going to try the 190 and 200 this spring and figure it out. I can get a new ST190 for under 200 dollars so unless the ST200 is a load better I will probably be in the ST190 camp.

Gaming a JPX 900 myself, going to try the 190 and 200 this spring and figure it out. I can get a new ST190 for under 200 dollars so unless the ST200 is a load better I will probably be in the ST190 camp.

I understand that. I'm more interested in the CLK's because I don't handle 3 woods well off the deck (horrible strike) and playing it at 15 degrees would give me something I don't have, the ability to keep the ball low off the tee. I'm at 150ft with my driver on a centered strike right now so I'd buy both if a fitting could help me fix the issue.

So! Bumping this guy back up. Received my driver for the mizuno experience, and it ended up being theST200g, with a handcrafted evenflow black 6.5 65. The combo looks killer, and obviously with quarantine 2020 + Ohio being Ohio, I won’t get out to hit balls probably anytime soon. However I can swing inside, and I will say that the club at address looks phenomenal. Will hopefully be able to get some actual feedback of the club itself before too long.

46EDC314-E19E-454C-A95C-835CD51C6D5F.jpeg
3A590B3F-032F-4DDC-B4CB-5DD53E3F2B1B.jpeg

That thing looks fantastic!

So! Bumping this guy back up. Received my driver for the mizuno experience, and it ended up being theST200g, with a handcrafted evenflow black 6.5 65. The combo looks killer, and obviously with quarantine 2020 + Ohio being Ohio, I won’t get out to hit balls probably anytime soon. However I can swing inside, and I will say that the club at address looks phenomenal. Will hopefully be able to get some actual feedback of the club itself before too long.

View attachment 8932511
View attachment 8932512

Nice to see a fellow Ohio guy was the winner. What part of Ohio?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back