skujan's latest activity

• skujan
    skujan reacted to Fatshot's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    At age 78 I've simply decided to forget my hybrids (which I've never had much luck with!) and build a #11 wood. I intend for it to be my...
  • skujan
    skujan reacted to revolution337's post in the thread Srixon ZX MK II Irons with Like Like.
    Can't say I noticed any feeling of hollowness when hitting the ZX4s. I was able to certainly feel a difference between flushed shots and...
  • skujan
    skujan replied to the thread The 60 and over Thread.
    200 yards with a 3/4 swing driver is darn good! My swing already looks to be 3/4. Trouble is the shoulders don't want to rotate beyond a...
  • skujan
    Wow @1860VS these...
  • skujan
    skujan reacted to BH 43's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Sad Sad.
    Went to dermatologist last week, got results back from biopsy and it's skin cancer. The good news it's stage 0 and hasn't spread...
  • skujan
    skujan reacted to 1860VS's post in the thread How Do You Use Your Fairway Metal? with Like Like.
    I dont carry a 3 wood. 13.5* Burner mini is used off the tee on doglegs and layup holes, as well as downwind and holes I want a hard...
  • skujan
    That's awesome. How long was the course?
  • skujan
    skujan reacted to BH 43's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Played 9 this morning, didn't hit the ball partially well but scored well. Got my first birdie of the year on #6, my playing biddy said...
  • skujan
    skujan reacted to 1860VS's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Pitches-Keep your weight on your front foot. See where the bottom of your stroke is. Play the ball .5 ball back from there. Use a mid...
  • skujan
    That makes good sense but I'm still leery of using a lob wedge when faced with a tight lie.
  • skujan
    I have a 58° but only use it sparingly around the green. Need to be able to get under the ball to strike the middle of the clubface.
  • skujan
    skujan reacted to Grand Stranded's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Those numbers are pretty damn good, bud. I hate to be that guy, but you just showed us that your fitting wasn’t the problem, and it’s...
  • skujan
    Well then @JonMA1 why not bring it back and tell the fitter about what you're experiencing after the purchase. Do a follow-up fitting...
  • skujan
    Now I'm wondering @JonMA1 if you walked out with the same club you hit in the fitting or it was merely a demo club and you selected one...
  • skujan
    So @JonMA1 you didn't bring the old driver to the fitting and do a comparison then?
Back