Recent content by Stevo67Golf

1. Stevo67Golf

People with allergies

Every spring the pollen hits me hard while I'm golfing. I get a serious case of the sniffles and I've tried several allergy meds and so far only Benadryl works for me with the downside of getting a bit drowsy if I don't eat something before a round. What do you take or do to combat this?
  2. Stevo67Golf

What do you do about spring allergies while golfing

Every spring the pollen hits me hard while I'm golfing. I get a serious case of the sniffles and I've tried several allergy meds and so far only Benadryl works for me with the downside of getting a bit drowsy if I don't eat something before a round. What do you take or do to combat this?
  3. Stevo67Golf

Marking your golf ball

A random golf thought popped into my head. I marked my ball this way so nobody else would mistake my ball for theirs and hit it before I could get to my ball. Any of you find that really annoying when that happens?
  4. Stevo67Golf

How does the Premier League work?

I'm currently watching a match between Barcelona and Man U and I'm not usually a soccer....I mean....football fan. One thing I've always wondered about is how it works over there. I've heard stuff like teams losing their spot in the Premeir League and getting bumped to a lower division? Any...
  5. Stevo67Golf

Memories of when I started to golf

I came across this 5-iron at home. It was part of my very first set of clubs which included real wood clubs. I still hold onto them because they belonged to my dad before he passed away when I was 3. My uncle had given them to me when he heard I had expressed interest in golfing. Anybody out...
  6. Stevo67Golf

Golf & Allergies

7. Stevo67Golf

Hello from Chambers Bay.

I'm a very avid golfer who has played for 25 years. Still searching for that elusive eagle on a par 3. I try to play at least once a week weather permitting :rain:. For those of you not familiar with Chambers Bay, it is the host course of the 2015 US Open about 45 minutes south of Seattle...
Back