Recent content by Strokelimit

1. Strokelimit

Billy Horschel wants Arm Lock banned...

I have more problems with players that use a line on the ball taking 3 minutes to line up their putt. I still cant believe that is legal.
  2. Strokelimit

New Lofts Getting a Little Crazy

Please bear with me. I do not understand this trend. Most players cannot hit a 23/24 degree 4 iron. In the referenced Epon 706 irons, the 5 iron is 22 degrees. Now, most golfer will have to use a hybrid 5 iron. The issue is where it comes to higher lofts. The lob wedge, sand wedge and gap wedge...
  3. Strokelimit

How long (if ever) before Speith wins again?

This kid is still young. I believe Sir Nick Faldo went thru a swing change in the mid 80's and didn't win for like 3 years, not until he was 30. Everybody said he was done. Then he won 6 majors. Jordan has talent and I believe he will win again. From the outside looking in, I would expect to see...
  4. Strokelimit

Roll Back Forgiveness on Tour

I do not believe a complete equipment and ball overhaul is the long term answer. I am in favor of seeing professionals use drivers with a head size that are no greater than 430CC and possible roll back MOI & COR %'s. (it is not like they do not make specialty irons and wedges for them already)...
  5. Strokelimit

Golfer on Tour that everyone seems to love, but you can’t stand?

Justin Thomas, Bryson DeChambeau, Patrick Reed & Sergio Garcia
  6. Strokelimit

Have you ditched your long irons?

I played a 3H and 4H for many years. Then, got a wild idea to try a 4i 3 years ago. Loved it and sold the 4H. I have more control over the shot with the 4i. I tried a 3i this past fall and loved it. I think I am going to replace my 3H with a Ping 3 crossover to get the best of both worlds.
  7. Strokelimit

The Rebuild

I have done it. Had to rebuild my swing due to a back injury. It took about five years to start seeing real results.
  8. Strokelimit

14 Clubs, How Many Brands?

Srixon driver and 3H Mizuno 3W Ping irons Callaway wedges Odyssey Putter
  9. Strokelimit

Approach shot distance

90 yd SW up to a hard 110 yd GW is money for me.
  10. Strokelimit

Koepka vs McIlroy

Brooks has 14 world wide wins. Rory has 33. There is no rivalry. Brooks is #1 in the world right now and no one is talking about him. That drives him crazy. For someone who claims they do not like media attention, he does a pretty good job of getting himself in the media. Brandel, Rory...
Back