Recent content by SwampDog35

1. SwampDog35

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Very nicely done. Good luck to all that gets to participate in this event.
  2. SwampDog35

What would you shoot at Augusta?

Realistically ~ less than 120 would be a great score for me there. Gotta figure you get what you pay for there, The best manicured course in existence. At least from my eyes.
  3. SwampDog35

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

The question of the day is: Where do I start and how long do you have? First and foremost I had a Brain aneurysm back in Jan. It has affected me in so many ways, (short term memory loss, sense of fear when it’s bedtime, critical thinking *problem solving*) & Meds to counteract the head pain I’m...
  4. SwampDog35

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? None currently but am currently trying out as many as I can to help me with my rehab.(TM demo day coming up at my local course) 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? I think the low center of gravity allows golfers (Me)...
  5. SwampDog35

NBA 2023 - 2024

Yes, haven't heard yet on what happened. He didn't really hobble off or anything. He worked on this last offseason. Last night he was the only offense... CJ and BI didn't offer ANYTHING!
  6. SwampDog35

Will Tiger win again?

“How ‘bout no!” - Dr. Evil
  7. SwampDog35

Back Yet Again

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back. It truly is the Power of Comradery and love of this game that gets folks motivated to push forward during these tough times. Look forward to seeing what I can get done on the course, as well as my health.
  8. SwampDog35

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Well dang, this would have been awesome as my folks live in Borene and could have had a squad following me. Good luck to all.
  9. SwampDog35

Back Yet Again

Thank you JB, will definitely take your advice. I can’t wait to get more active! Always loved THP. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. SwampDog35

Old member coming back to THP and golf

Welcome back….. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. SwampDog35

Back Yet Again

Sorry it’s been a while THP. I actually lost login information because of a new PC. Little update on myself: Sold all my clubs due to not being close to a course to play regularly. But after a life changing event (Brain aneurysm) back in Jan. I’m looking to improve my health as well as find...
  12. SwampDog35

2018 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

Secret Santa, Thank you very much for my gifts. You truly did your homework with my gifts. Bow Sling is on my New Hoyt as this message goes out. Thank you Ferndog for spearheading this task,It is greatly appreciated.
  13. SwampDog35

Would it count? What are THPer's thoughts?

I am getting ready to play a 2-Man scramble this coming Friday and Sat. Both are unique in their own way. Friday's is only 9 holes, and Saturday's tournament is 18. BOTH are going to be played with 8" cups. So what I have been wondering: If you hit a hole in 1, Would it count? There are 2...
  14. SwampDog35

Calling all Doctors, Need some Advice

Has anyone ever heard of someone dislocating or tearing a ligament in their hand from Golf? Yesterday I played a 2 man scramble, And with 3 holes to go. I was playing a par 3 (Around 135yards) on the downswing I hit WAY behind the ball causing a Huge divot and as you know what happens, I topped...
  15. SwampDog35

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Fathers Day Came Early for me. Lot's of things purchased today. Callaway XR Driver Callaway XR 3 Wood Callaway XR 4 Hybrid Callaway Stand Bag Taylormade Burner Soft Balls (3 Dozen) FootJoy Shoes FootJoy Gloves Tees (Probably something else I missed) See attached photo!
Back