Recent content by T-BONE82

1. T-BONE82

Callaway Razr Fit - New Driver - Rumor?

Hey folks, Anyone know anything about this new driver from Callaway? Apparently it will be forged composite and 440cc with a stock Aldila RIP NV shaft. Is Callaway bringing another iteration of adjustable technology to their line? Thoughts and comments welcome!
  2. T-BONE82

Regrip Advice - Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound

Anyone use these? I'm thinking about regripping the entire bag (except for putter) with this grip. Anyone have any experience with these grips? I'm interested in their lifespan and durability mostly. I think they feel pretty good already but any info on these that anyone has would be great...
  3. T-BONE82

Nobody talking about PING G20?

Hey folks, i find it hard to beleive there are no threads on the new PING G20 driver. I thought of all places this would be the place. Any thoughts by those who have hit this driver? I've recently hit the K15 and was absolutely BOMBING it but i heard from a friend of mine who was at a PING...
  4. T-BONE82

24discountgolf.com - Anyone ever buy anything from it?

Just wondering if this site is legit? They seem to have comparable prices to the normal retailers but they offer free shipping to canada which is the major draw for me. Just wondering what peoples thoughts/experiences are with this site, good and bad? Thanks folks!
  5. T-BONE82

Ball Position when putting?

I've having trouble with my aiming. this year i've typically been placing my ball at the instep of my front foot and i feel like it may be affecting my aim so i'm moving back to the middle of my stance to see if that helps. Any suggestions on the best ball position when putting?
  6. T-BONE82

Adidas Powerband 2.0 for $80.......worth it?

Just throwing it out there to folks whether this is worth it or if the 3.0's are well worth the extra $100 or so?
  7. T-BONE82

Does changing grips affect swing weight?

just wondering as i have considered getting clubs regripped but also heard that the weight of the grip could affect swing weight.
  8. T-BONE82

Grip

I've always just used a baseball style grip. Considering switching to the interlock or overlap or something like that. what's the benefits to doing so?
  9. T-BONE82

Cleveland CG15 v.s Titleist Vokey Spin Milled

Torn between the two on this one folks. Any suggestions? I know the vokey's are popular on tour and are supposed to be the best wedges but i'm also very interested, and have heard great things about the new CG15 with the microgrooves. I would love any feedback that is offered.
  10. T-BONE82

Taylormade Burner Superfast Rescue

Anyone give this club a shot? Just came out not too long ago. I've heard they are not releasing it in the states but i know it's available here in canada and i've heard in Europe and Japan as well. Please post your findings and or reviews!
  11. T-BONE82

Taylormade 2009 Burner irons Reveiws

Anyone have anything to say about these irons? Please post your reviews and findings!
Back