Recent content by Tandy

1. T

Anyone know the history behind this brand and how old they are?

Ach seems about right found a old clipping online with a box set. Never heard of Montgomery ward
  2. T

Anyone know the history behind this brand and how old they are?

Am finding zero hits in search on who that brand is or how old they are. Maybe someone here has run across it. Mostly just curious about them
  3. T

Bridgestone e12 Contact: Can a Surlyn Ball Spin?

How would the e12 contact compare to the Snell getsum or is there no comparison here?
  4. T

Mevo vs SC300

Not quite what you asked but the new for 2021 SC-300i seems to be getting favorable reviews. playbetter.com has a deal for 50$ off code (LPT-SC300) that can be with or without a hard case and portable charger for under 500$.
  5. T

Voice Caddie SC300i Launch Monitor

Very interested! Also next question would be when is Budget golf getting some in?
  6. T

Review Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor Review

Android version they said should be ready before the years end. Looks interesting!
  7. T

Who all shoots right-handed and putts left-handed?

Tried a new right odyssey seven putter had below average putting. So by chance for h of it I put a left-handed old zebra putter in bag for a couple games was just unbelievable seemed like the holes had a magnets in them and the ball was iron had never 2 putted or better every hole ever!! Who all...
  8. T

Sqairz shoes?

Opps should have searched a bit!
  9. T

Sqairz shoes?

Anyone tried them? All the selling points or claims (square toe ect.) acually make them better than cheaper shoes?
  10. T

So the PGA show has come and gone. For 400$ what is the best option on a launch monitor?

Interesting stuff, had also been wondering why the big name companies don't have a cheaper option on top of the more expensive units that they have. Must be something behind it as to why they wouldn't have one. So purely from a stand point for knowing or learning your distances on one's...
  11. T

So the PGA show has come and gone. For 400$ what is the best option on a launch monitor?

The big question is is it consistent though with its inaccurate numbers that are off. Like if it's off by 10 or 5 yards, is it always consistently off by that number? Or is it all over the map with sometimes over sometimes under off the actual yardage. Is a bit confusing question , do you get...
  12. T

Interesting, that was the forth option that I didn't want to bring up lol. Thanks might just do that.
  13. T

So the PGA show has come and gone. For 400$ what is the best option on a launch monitor? Seems the best choices are SC-200 plus, Flightscope Mevo and the unknown ES-B1. Would you wait for a review on it or no? Right now am leaning towards the Mevo. Any thoughts from anyone that was at the...
  14. T

Anything new and improved on th SC-300

Got the feeling from mygolfspy where they reviewed a couple of these units that it would be a good idea to wait a couple years to see if something better comes along. So yup we shall what shows up at the show this week otherwise I think it will be the SC-200. Had figured maybe someone here had...
Back