Recent content by TapInBirdie

1. TapInBirdie

138* shoulder turn....WOW

Had a great run through of the GolfTech services at my local Golfsmith the other day. Jordan walked me through what they do and even hooked me up to the harness that measure all kinds of angles for a sample. This was the first time ever, in over 20 years of golfing, that I'd had someone even...
  2. TapInBirdie

Money game wonders

Me and a few buddies like to put up some small wagers when we golf together. Nothing much, but adds to the fun. No carry overs, win a hole with eagle is $5, birdie $3, any win with par or worse is a $1, $1 closest to(must par), $2 chip ins(no putter), and $2 each for front 9 and back 9, and...
  3. TapInBirdie

Defects?

Well I waited 2 1/2 weeks for my clubs to reach golfsmith. Glad I called them 3 days after arrival date and didnt wait for the call from them. I was greeted with a "well did we call you sir"? I say no and she explains to me in a condesending manner that theyd call me. She proceeds to ask me my...
  4. TapInBirdie

Hello from a snow filled pothole in MI

After not being able to stop reading posts about the TM Tour Preferred club testing trip the last few days, I finally stopped peeking in on you THPers and joined the forum. All I can say is that I loved reading the reviews and watching videos of all the different happenings around the site. The...
Back