Hello from a snow filled pothole in MI

TapInBirdie

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 9(6rds
After not being able to stop reading posts about the TM Tour Preferred club testing trip the last few days, I finally stopped peeking in on you THPers and joined the forum. All I can say is that I loved reading the reviews and watching videos of all the different happenings around the site. The great family atmosphere and pure respect for each other and the game was truly inspiring. Proud to be able to be a part of this great forum.

I've been golfing for about 20 years with the last 8 actually being on a more consistant basis. Have always golfed by feel and have never had a lesson. With all the great info I've seen here, I might be able to grasp some more of the technical side of the sport with some time.

Good luck to all and keep em straight.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to thp

Looks like fun. Have never golfed there but hear it is a great place. I have a foursome going to Kentucky at end of April for a weekend of golf, so this one might be tough to sneak in with my better half.:bicker:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the team!

Looks like fun. Have never golfed there but hear it is a great place. I have a foursome going to Kentucky at end of April for a weekend of golf, so this one might be tough to sneak in with my better half.:bicker:

Welcome! And the easiest argument is to tell them you are networking! Who would be against you making friends?

Greatest heading ever! Welcome to THP some awesome folks up your way eh!

Welcome! And the easiest argument is to tell them you are networking! Who would be against you making friends?
I like it, just networked a new set of TM Tour Preferred MC's and a Daddy Long Legs putter along with the end of the month "networking" in Kentucky though....Dont want my network cord to be, shall we say, shortened...

Greatest heading ever! Welcome to THP some awesome folks up your way eh!
LOL...some good ones and some bad ones....just learning to not pay attention to the bad ones...eh...lol

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Hope we can share a round this summer, Love the growing THP presence in Michigan!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Hope we can share a round this summer, Love the growing THP presence in Michigan!

Sounds like a great possibility, suppose to be 56* here this weekend....Yes us Michiganders get excited about 50*

Welcome to THP. Glad you took the leap and joined us. You won't be sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sounds like a great possibility, suppose to be 56* here this weekend....Yes us Michiganders get excited about 50*

I'm Headed to Lake Charles for the THP invitational this weekend, but by all means get out and play! I just cut a round short up this way (saginaw) becauce of frostbite concerns lol.

Back