Recent content by taylor310@gmail

1. T

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

I currently have a graphite stiff hb turbo set and am seriously looking at these. I'm not sure about the cypher shaft though. May try and see if I could get the catalyst from the non halo launcher xl or do a custom order with recoil 95. I've always played steel and definitely have a tendency to...
  2. T

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

How are the Radspeeds compared to the F9's? I gamed the F7-F8-F9 OL, but left the Speedzones because of the jacked loft worried me(I never actually hit them) and went with Launcher HB Turbos for the amazing forgiveness which I'm still loving at the moment.
  3. T

First Look: Cobra Golf T-Rail Irons

Still have a used set of these sitting unused in my office. Still SOO tempted to send them off to Cobra to go from stock graphite to some recoils. Would definitely enjoy the added 20 grams of weight coming from the 60 gram launcher hb turbos graphite's. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  4. T

Callaway Mavrik driver hosel adjustment confusion

I will have to take a peak at this later and see if it answers my above question! Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  5. T

I wonder if anyone has done any testing of the lie differences between -1, standard, +1, and +2 loft settings. When I set my mavrik max to +2 I hit a somewhat relaible draw, but lose a chunk of distance because that loft is too high. I wonder the difference between say 10.5 with draw lie, vs +2...
  6. T

The plus and minus affect loft as well as lie. The n and d are for lie, neutral or draw lie setting. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  7. T

Is a GC2 enough, or do I NEED a GC Quad?

The newer model gc2 definitely work with an ipad with the fsx mobile range as they are Bluetooth compatible. Fsx you could maybe run with boot camp/parallels running windows if you have a decent graphics card. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  8. T

I mean even if you want club head data for gc2 and hmt it'll be 8k, instead of 11k for quad it'll be 15k for club data. Gc2 is half the price whichever route you go. Plus you get way more sim golf options. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  9. T

Accurate ball flight numbers. You can still play full sim courses. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  10. T

Club data as in club head speed, angle of attack, path, and face numbers. I have a gc2 anf would love all that data, but I can't justify another 4k on an hmt for gc2. The club data package is 4k for gcquad as well, and that's just to unlock the software. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  11. T

If you want club data it's going to be another 4k for the software on gcquad or for the hmt on the gc2. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  12. T

If you are getting sim software the gc2 is more open source and able to support more software such as TGC2019 and the new GSPro software that is taking the place of JNPG after it was bought by trackman. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  13. T

IMO a gc2 is just as good as a quad. For a fraction of the price. If you want club data you'll have to get the hmt as well, or a club data package with the quad. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  14. T

What's the problem in going to GI or even a SGI irons??

I game a SGI currently and am flirting with the idea of moving back to GI. I don't see anything wrong with it, as I'm not a good enough players to shapey shots well anyway. If you leave your club face open at impact you'll still be right with GI and SGI though, maybe less so. The GI/SGI mostly...
  15. T

First Look: Cobra Golf T-Rail Irons

What bag did you move from to? I have a stand bag that's not a 14 way, so I bet mine would bang around against each other unless I put iron covers on. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Back