1. T

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Damn, works on shoes too.
  2. T

My dog got his haircut too

Lol poor guy looks traumatized.
  3. T

Enabler is probably the more appropriate term.
  4. T

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Was hoping you didn’t say that...that is what probably pushes me over the edge to pick one up with the sale:cautious::guitar:
  5. T

McLovin's Journey to Improve - 2020 Edition

How tall are you? I’m surprised that swing doesn’t get 100+ mph easily. Nice progress you’re making there.
  6. T

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Can anyone comment on the sound of the xtreme? A little louder and crankier like the G410 or closer to Mavrik?
  7. T

Not to fear, there’s a new coupon GARYW2020...enjoy!
  8. T

Your favorite style of pizza

Not bad for FL;)
  9. T

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

My wife who is an 8 year vet and served in Iraq and is now finishing her 3rd year of medical residency says she really couldn’t care less how people do their memorial day ...as does my best friend who served in the army.
  10. T

Your favorite style of pizza

Brooklyn style Neapolitan(ie Grimaldi’s, Patsy’s, Totonno’s) with OG Long Island Grandma as a close second(Umberto’s ftw!)
  11. T

I have a few pair of their socks. The material is very soft and supple, just wished they made them in a tad thicker option.
  12. T

Bonobos 30% off everything with code WARMUP.
  13. T

NJ Golf courses are opening!!

Haven’t been out to Royce Brook in a while. I know the East course gets a lot of hate on the forums but I always enjoy playing it. I thought I saw they have the golf boards. Any idea if they’re still renting them out and what the extra fee is? Also, let me know if they have the grass range...
  14. T

Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

Took my new Contour 75cc out for its maiden voyage today and I gotta say, I was super impressed. Feel was right in the sweet spot, slightly soft but not too squishy delivering nice feel on contact(it’s on a custom Lajosi DD201-WB with deep milling). Feel on center contact is very satisfying...
  15. T

NJ Golf courses are opening!!

I’m surprised at how firm the fairways were considering all the rain we’ve had. Ball was rolling pretty good.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in