Recent content by thehackingmurse

1. thehackingmurse

WTB D30 Velocity Shaft

Looking for standard length Kinetixx velocity shaft in D30, preferably with a Callaway tip but not a deal breaker. Thanks
  2. thehackingmurse

Golf Bachelor Party Destinations

My best man is kinda selling me on myrtle. We're on the east coast so being able to road trip it and not fly with clubs is a plus.
  3. thehackingmurse

Golf Bachelor Party Destinations

Hey all, Getting married next year and thinking of doing a Vegas golf trip for a golf trip/Bachelor party. Anyone take any golf trips there? I'd appreciate any suggestions on where and who they booked with? Also any local advice would be great. If not Vegas any other places y'all would...
  4. thehackingmurse

Club Champion P.A.R. Program

Saw the email too. I'm assuming the perks only apply to purchases made through CC. Definitely going to use the trackman time but my fitting experience left a lot to be desired.
  5. thehackingmurse

COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Anyone try adding weight to the head on their Agera? Had mine cut down to 33 inches. Love the length but would like to add some more heft back.
  6. thehackingmurse

High handicappers - what fairway woods/hybrids do you have in your bag?

Just got the 7w so gotta put it through it's paces but I'm sure it'll be good with how much I love my 5.
  7. thehackingmurse

Ridiculous club combos

Noted. Figures why my marketplace listings take 10 tries to work.
  8. thehackingmurse

Ridiculous club combos

The tinkerer in me is loving all of this. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  9. thehackingmurse

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

EU wins :( but hopefully I win a US flag vokey. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  10. thehackingmurse

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

Europe unfortunately wins. Still would rock a SM9 with the flag.
  11. thehackingmurse

For Sale FS: 10.5* TaylorMade Stealth 2 Driver

Mods please close. Sold. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  12. thehackingmurse

Morning bump. Got a potential buyer but I'd rather give a discount on a new driver to a fellow THP'er. Any takers? Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  13. thehackingmurse

Brand new in wrapper with headcover. 10.5 degrees. Stock stiff Ventus TR shaft. Standard length. Stock grip. $425 shipped to CONUS / OBO. Thanks. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  14. thehackingmurse

Ridiculous club combos

Anyone build an unnecessary club just for the fun of it? I'm talking Nike sasquatch with a bonded premium shaft dumb. Part of me wants to just make something silly for the next golf trip with the guys. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Back