Recent content by tmoney

1. tmoney

FS: SeeMore Si3 Whistle (offset) Shaft

Specs: SeeMore Si3 Whistle Shaft 33.5" Length 70* Lie Ping PP58 Midsize Cord Grip Original orange headcover Bought directly from SeeMore in 2012 and has been in the non-playing bag for over a year. The putter is in great shape. No dings or scrapes, and the headcover was used at all times...
  2. tmoney

FS: Titleist 913H 21* & 24*, Diamana S+ Blue 72 Regular Flex

Asking $150 shipped for the pair. Sold separately for: $80 shipped. I have two hybrids 21 and 24 loft with Diamana S+ 72 Regular Flex shafts. Clubs are currently set to the D-4 position (+75* loft), but I can set them to any position before shipping if desired. Brand new Lamkin UTx Midsize...
  3. tmoney

FS - THP Black Putter Headcover - 2010

For sale is an original THP headcover - $25 I have never used this cover. It has never been outside! Price includes USPS shipping, US only. I accept PayPal only.
  4. tmoney

FS - THP White Putter Headcover - 2010

For sale is an original THP headcover - $25 I used it for approximately 5-10 rounds. You can see some wear marks on the green trim in the photos. Price includes USPS shipping, US only. I accept PayPal only.
  5. tmoney

Bushnell Rangefinder is 5X OK?

I am browsing for a rangefinder. The Bushnell V2 interests me for its compact size and price. I would love some feedback from any owners / users to compare and contrast the magnification of the V2 (5x) to some of the more powerful models such as the Z6 (6x), 1600 (7x), 1M (7x). Sort of an...
  6. tmoney

More tired / sore from riding than walking?

I have walked 18 carrying my bag on a fairly rolling (not flat and not a mountain) course and I swear I was not as sore than I am today. Today I rode in a cart that drove on the fairways right to the ball. The only thing that I can think of is that the walking keeps the muscles working and...
  7. tmoney

Hogan footage on masters.com

I know we all hear about Hogan but the video is spotty to see him swing. I was browsing the Masters website video section and there is some footage of Hogan on a practice round. Pretty amazing to watch him with fairly good video...
  8. tmoney

Golf bag - always weigh more than advertised?

I recently got a Callaway Hyperlite 3.0 bag for an ultralight walking bag for an upcoming trip. The specs say 3 lbs. I weighed it on a digital food scale - 3lb 15 oz. I took the rain hood out - dropped 4-5 oz. I saw the same thing with my Nike bag - over by about a pound. Now, the only way...
  9. tmoney

Atlanta Golfers - Bradshaw Farms

I haven't played here in 5+ years and was curious if it is recommended for a ~$50 golf course. To get context, looking to relate it to comparable priced courses (Bridgemill, Trophy Clubs, Cobblestone, Wolf Creek, etc). Looking for a reasonable value in good shape. And I know there are tons of...
  10. tmoney

Adidas Tour 360 4.0 - Heel Slip Problems?

I know these shoes were popular last season, and I hope to get some feedback from some folks on an issue I am seeing. I got the shoes in December on sale and love the feel and comfort of them. They are great. I played in them in Dec and Jan with no issues. I noticed something when the...
  11. tmoney

Alabama Recommendations: Mobile, Fairhope, Daphne area

I will be in that general area for a few days and will have the opportunity to play some golf. Looking for recommendations from anyone to help me get some "real data". I know there are two RTJ sites: Magnolia Grove and Lakewood (which is not RTJ designed but is part of the family ... and...
  12. tmoney

Pants Material for Fall / Winter (help please)

This summer I got some polyester performance material shorts. Nike Dri-Fit and Adidas Climalite. I have not looked back. They are great: light, cool, and look like normal shorts. I usually just wear an old pair of cotton khakis / chinos for golf in fall / winter around here. Temps anywhere...
  13. tmoney

Callaway Diablo Edge 11 Degree Driver - Any Experiences

I have had success using a high lofted 3W at 17 degrees. I love it - off the tee and off the deck. Going on the theory that most average players could be helped with more loft, this one has me curious. I do need to try them both out (10 and 11), but in the meanwhile I thought I would ask the...
  14. tmoney

TaylorMade xFT wedge - sole grind question

I am crying uncle and need some help. I am purely window-shopping regarding wedges. I like my Callaway X-Forged wedges with the C-Grind. I am probably not good enough to truly know the difference but I like the thought that the sole can accept opening the face and having the sole be more...
  15. tmoney

FS - Callaway X18 Iron Set 3-AW Steel Shaft

- These are the original X-18 not the X-18R irons. - Stock Callaway Uniflex steel shaft - 6-AW grips were replaced with Winn DSI, 3-5 have original Callaway grips. - Standard length and lie Clubs are in good shape - normal wear. I have been on and off in playing frequency while owning these, so...
Back