Recent content by Tywithay

1. Tywithay

For Sale Titleist Tsi2 Driver 9*

Price dropped to $380
  2. Tywithay

Too windy yesterday

That's a light wind around here during the summer. Last round I played was 40mph gusts and it was miserable. Oddly enough, it doesn't bother my ball flight as much as it bothers me.
  3. Tywithay

What should We Give Away?

GPS
  4. Tywithay

DIY Super Speed Stick Training Weights

I bought a clone version off diamondtour. Wish I would have thought of this instead. Have pretty much an unlimited amount of scrap metal at work.
  5. Tywithay

What cigar did you smoke today?

6. Tywithay

Ttt for the weekend crowd
  7. Tywithay

Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

Slicker than snot on a glass doorknob. I'll hit one at that price.
  8. Tywithay

SWAG Putters Thread

Ended up selling my Grogu. Really wanted a gamer from this release, but couldn't justify holding on to it. Still may hunt down a Vader at some point.
  9. Tywithay

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

I put the B21 up against a Tsi2 and it was really not even a competition. Both at 9* and I struggled to get the Tsi2 airborne. B21 was hitting long, high bombs. I think if I upped it to a 10 or 11 Tsi2, with a different profile than the Hzrdus Black, maybe the Tsi would shine. Not really worth...
  10. Tywithay

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

I've been using an OL 4H Speedzone with the Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85. What an unbelievable combo. Might be the most consistent club in my bag. Love the forged tec OL, but have struggled with the 5 iron. Been considering trying a RAD in the 5 spot. Also just added an OL Snakebite 60 to...
  11. Tywithay

Wanted to love this driver. Sadly, it didn't love me back. Minimal range and indoor use. Sole has some very faint, typical scratches. Crown is clean, no skymarks. Has the Hzrdus Black RDX in 6.0 flex, with a MCC grip. Includes matching headcover and wrench. Asking $380 shipped within the US48.
  12. Tywithay

Thor Hammer Putter

Saw this on IG today and couldn't resist sharing. He really outdid himself this time.
  13. Tywithay

SWAG Putters Thread

I wasn't sure at first, but I compared it to pictures of standard skulls and saw the gapping was different. Wish it had a special sticker to more easily identify it.
  14. Tywithay

Mini Drivers?

Fairway woods are low spin and forgiving-ish. I don't really see the point, to be honest.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in