Recent content by Woziii

1. Woziii

6 things DIY clubmakers do

Diamond Tour and Monarch as well.
  2. Woziii

Club glare

M My apologies. I was not sure. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it.
  3. Woziii

Club glare

A better photo
  4. Woziii

Club glare

5. Woziii

Club glare

I’d be concerned about the shaft rusting once I disrupt the chrome.
  6. Woziii

Club glare

They are black plastic tubes. You run wires , or in this case, slide it down the putter shaft, then apply heat. It will shrink and conform to the shape of whatever is on it. You’ll find it in the electrical Department.
  7. Woziii

Club glare

Through another site I got two more options. There is black shrink wrap tubing they use for electrical work. I’d have to take the grip off. I don’t want to play with that right now. There’s also a clear matte finish spray that should do the trick. I am going to try that. thanks for the input.
  8. Woziii

Club glare

I have this Yes Stephanie putter. It throws glare that is distracting. You can see the arc to the left of the center stripe. What is a good way to blacken the first 2” of shaft that doesn’t look too hokey? I don’t want to re-shaft.
  9. Woziii

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Thank you for that correction.
  10. Woziii

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Maltby also has club building classes in Ohio. Not so much this year. Maltby does not send their clubs for official USGA conformance tests. They do state the club conform to the standards.
  11. Woziii

Why cover the putter?

I cover my putter as well as my longer clubs to protect the shafts. I don’t want to start chipping them. The putter is short with a heavy head. The longer clubs have the shafts exposed. The irons are deep enough in the bag so the shafts are not exposed.
  12. Woziii

Shades? Do you wear em while playing

I wear sunglasses when sunny. I do remove them when I putt.
Back