Recent content by wundej

1. W

True Temper Black Gold shafts?

They are oldies…but a very good shaft. They play stiff to flex, most feel they were a penetrating flight.
  2. W

WTB Cobra Bio Cell driver stiff shaft

I don’t know much about the Cobra stuff, but I have this if it would work. I believe it was from an F8. $50 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. W

WTB Regular Graphite Iron Pulls

Got a set of steelfiber i95 regular in 5-p. Send a pm if interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. W

For Sale Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-PW like new

Mizuno HMB 5-PW - $835 Recoil 95 F4 standard length 2* flat Golf pride NDMC grips 5,6,8,9 still have plastic on the heads, never hit. 7,PW have only been hit indoors on a Fiberbuilt mat and are pristine (see pics). Will take the club data stickers off from my launch monitor before shipping...
  5. W

Mizuno JPX 919 Forged - Steelfiber

Mizuno JPX 919 Forged - $750. Open to trades, offers. Willing to split heads and shafts if there is interest. 5-GW Steelfiber i95 Stiff, 2* flat from Mizuno The 5-PW have Winn DriTac wraps and are ~1/2” short. GW wasn’t trimmed and has GP Tour Velvet Extremely clean clubs, see pics and can...
  6. W

WTB: G400 Max 10.5 / Cobra F8/F8+

Looking for a 10.5 G400 max head only(would consider a full club as long as it isn't the Alta or Tour shaft) and/or a F8 / F8+ with shaft to test out. Send me a PM with what you have and price. Not looking to break the bank. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. W

FS: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 4-gw- Brand New

JPX 900 Forged 4-GW Project X LZ 5.5 / 115g Golf Pride NDMC blue/black Brand new in plastic. Let me know if you want any other pics. $675 shipped Need to get these sold for some $ for Christmas. Taking a hit on these, someone pick them up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. W

WTB - Accra Concept Series CS1 Driver Shaft

Looking for a CS1 driver shaft. Ideally a 50g M3 but would consider others. Thanks!
  9. W

FS: X Protos, Oakley Fast Jackets, Flak Lenses, Small size clothing

Help me clear out a bunch of stuff I bought and need gone to make room for other stuff I just purchased (I have a problem...like most of you guys . Let me know if you have any questions, need more pics, etc. I'd love to sell multiple items at a time so make an offer on more than one item and...
  10. W

FS: Razr X Tour, Diablo Forged, Mizuno MP60, Adipure, Tour 630 LTD, Oakley!

A lot of nice equipment and clothing. The irons were picked up with intentions of gaming but after a recent fitting it was clear that I need to go in a different direction. I tried to get detailed pictures and highlight any blemishes. Let me know if you have any questions, need more pics...
  11. W

FS:Adidas Tour 360 LTD, Adipure, Puma, FJ Sweater, Razr Hawk Tour/I-mix, Tour Concept

Let me know if you have any questions, need more pics, etc. I've collected way too much stuff in either trades or purchases that I really shouldn't have made, so hopefully some THP'rs can pick up some decent deals. I'd love to sell multiple items at a time so make an offer on more than one...
  12. W

FS: Callaway X22 Irons - BRAND NEW

This is a brand new set of irons that I won. I'd love to play them, but I already have a set of irons that I was fitted for and adjusted for my specs. I'm sure most of you already know that the X22 are one of the best irons that Callaway has ever released. $450 shipped via UPS * 3i – PW...
Back