FS:Adidas Tour 360 LTD, Adipure, Puma, FJ Sweater, Razr Hawk Tour/I-mix, Tour Concept

wundej

Reaction score
Handicap
Let me know if you have any questions, need more pics, etc. I've collected way too much stuff in either trades or purchases that I really shouldn't have made, so hopefully some THP'rs can pick up some decent deals. I'd love to sell multiple items at a time so make an offer on more than one item.

I have a few pairs of shoes that I need to move out, excellent condition. These were all $200-250 new and some of the most comfortable shoes out there.

Adidas Tour 360 LTD - Black - 8.5 - Worn 5-10 rounds. Always wiped down and cleaned after the round, cedar shoe trees also used immediately after the round. Pictures show the condition.
$75 Shipped
ltdb1.jpg

ltdb2.jpg

ltdb3.jpg

Adidas Tour 360 LTD - White - 8.5 - BRAND NEW, never worn.
$90 Shipped Take both pairs of 360s for $160

ltdw1.jpg

ltdw2.jpg

ltdw3.jpg

Adidas Adipure Nuevo - Brown - Size 8 - Worn 2 rounds. Always wiped down and cleaned after the round, cedar shoe trees also used immediately after the round. Pictures show the condition (I'll clean the spikes before shipping).
$85 Shipped
nuevo1.jpg

nuevo2.jpg

nuevo3.jpg

Footjoy Performance Sweater- Grey - Medium - New with tags. Waterproof liner and Merino Wool outer for warmth. This is a really nice sweater for cooler weather with the possibility for moisture.
$75 Shipped

fj1.jpg

fj2.jpg

fj3.jpg

Sold!! Puma Track Jacket- Grey - Medium - New with tags. Nice jacket for the course or for casual wear. Sorry about the one pic, I didn't realize the flash didn't go off. 2nd pic shows the grey color, if you need other pics let me know.
$32 Shipped
puma1.jpg

puma2.jpg

I have a bunch of Tour Concept iron shafts, pretty much new, a few of them have the tips prepped and one or two might have small blemishes but nothing that will affect performance (I can make note of this prior to shipping and send pics if needed). These generally sell for $45-50. I'll list them by flex/length and # of shafts available. $15/shaft, if you want more than 8 (or even all of them) we can work out a great deal.
Tour Concept X1 (x100) .355
Length # of shafts
40" 1
39.5" 1
39" 1
38.5" 2
38" 2
37.5" 1
37" 6

Tour Concept S3 (s300) .355
39.5" 1
39" 1
38.5" 1
38" 1
37.5" 1
37" 4

Tour Concept R3 (r300) .355
39.5" 2
39" 2
38.5" 3
38" 2
37.5" 2
37" 6

TCs1.jpg

TCs2.jpg

TCs3.jpg

TCx1.jpg

TCx2.jpg

TCx3.jpg

TCr1.jpg

TCr2.jpg

TCr3.jpg

TCr4.jpg

Callaway Razr Hawk Tour - 10.5* Stock Reg flex RIP Tour - Very Good condition from Callypreowned - $145 shipped. Great driver, just need to clear out some space and sticking w/ the non-tour for now. The Reg flex in the RHT is somewhat rare, never seen one in a shop. Very solid head and stable shaft. Headcover included.
razrt1.jpg

razrt2.jpg

razrt3.jpg

Callaway Razr Hawk I-mix - 10.5* Draw- $80 Shipped - Little chip on the paint on the face, this could easily be touched up if you want me to. Little blemish on the back of the head. Tried to highlight the two blemishes with red boxes.
razr2.jpg

razr1.jpg

razr3.jpg

Last edited:
For a moment I thought those shafts were graphite from some of the pictures. Dangit :(

GLWS

I would really like to have that FJ sweater! Hmmmmmmmmm.

I would really like to have that FJ sweater! Hmmmmmmmmm.

Dude you and me both. If I wasn't about to drop some cash on irons I would've pulled the trigger. that sucker is nice. Take it Jeff!

For a moment I thought those shafts were graphite from some of the pictures. Dangit :(

GLWS
I wish they were, but they are the satin finish (a little like the old Project X). If they were graphite I'd be playing some of them, just can't handle steel anymore with my joints.

Nice sweater!

I'm getting paid soon. I may be in contact with you about that Puma jacket.

I'm interested in the X100s. You're willing to sell single shafts?

Wish you had bigger feet!!

I'm interested in the X100s. You're willing to sell single shafts?
Yeah, send me a PM with what you are looking for and we can go from there.
Thanks!

Wish you had bigger feet!!
It sure would make it easier to buy shoes if I was a 9-10 :)
Being short and having a small waist doesn't make it easy to find decent golf clothes either.

Back