Official Rant of the Day

For the sake of time i let one of the new guys at my local shop regrip. Grabbed club and left. Came home to check club.

Godda** it cmon!

33463F06-1EFB-4DDA-BBFE-50D8061F6400.jpeg
I mean it is a wrap and its logo down but freaking cmon! At least line up the damn notches! Mine arent 100% perfect but i can do a better job than that in my sleep!

We’re the clubs damaged or just the box. If the clubs are fine then It’s just a box.

Clubs fine... Just the third box with this same "damage"

@wubears71, good for you to stand on your beliefs.

I find it interesting that so many who are so quick to defend "my truth" or "her truth" are equally quick to claim that something is "misinformation."
Well, our community came through and overwhelming voted down the changes. I expected the results but not how large a margin it passed by. I knew a lot of people supported rejecting the changes but would not say it openly so they are called out as a racist (you know the standard protocol to call someone that doesn’t agree with you but has no hard facts to back up their position - the “well you are just wrong because you are a racist” argument).

We are 1,200+/- miles into our current road trip. Except for the first 70+/- miles we've been cruising along on I-40 east.

My rant concerns road surface conditions. There have been numerous sections of the interstate where the people in charge could've used a " 4WD Only" sign, instead of the "75 MPH" signs.

I mean in parts of AZ, and NM, parts of the interstate are literally falling apart. TX, and OK are not so bad.

I'm sorry. There shouldn't be tire, wheel alignment destroying pot holes on interstates.

Some of those stretches road kind of reminded me of my old "Mint 400" off road racing days.

We are 1,200+/- miles into our current road trip. Except for the first 70+/- miles we've been cruising along on I-40 east.

My rant concerns road surface conditions. There have been numerous sections of the interstate where the people in charge could've used a " 4WD Only" sign, instead of the "75 MPH" signs.

I mean in parts of AZ, and NM, parts of the interstate are literally falling apart. TX, and OK are not so bad.

I'm sorry. There shouldn't be tire, wheel alignment destroying pot holes on interstates.

Some of those stretches road kind of reminded me of my old "Mint 400" off road racing days.
Wow. You found OK roads not that bad? AZ and NM must really be horrendous.

Oklahoma I-40 had some bad spots, but not even close to AZ, and parts of NM. We'll find out about Arkansas today. Tennesee tomorrow.
Missouri roads and interstates remind me off a 3rd world country at the moment. I drive a lot for my job and have lost two front tires to bone jarring potholes this year. I couldn’t avoid them because of traffic. Good luck with the rest of the journey.

Missouri roads and interstates remind me off a 3rd world country at the moment. I drive a lot for my job and have lost two front tires to bone jarring potholes this year. I couldn’t avoid them because of traffic. Good luck with the rest of the journey.
I know exactly what you're talking about. Our car has nitrogen filled tires which I think adds to the roughness. Idk.

It’s 2021 and I am still amazed in the lack of peoples awareness and common sense when boarding and airplane.

It’s 2021 and I am still amazed in the lack of peoples awareness and common sense when boarding and airplane.
Yeah, but they need to get to where they're going more than you do, so...

Well, people are dumb. They project their real thoughts onto other people by trying to appear to be the ones saving the day, when they really think the people they're "helping" can't manage to do it themselves.

This is the essence of the urge to "control"! We need to guide these people! We need to help these people! They are far too stupid to make it on their own! This is their attitude!

@wubears71, good for you to stand on your beliefs.

I find it interesting that so many who are so quick to defend "my truth" or "her truth" are equally quick to claim that something is "misinformation."

Exactly! And what helps this along is mass media accomodation. They present this nationally as THE viewpoint!

I absolutely hate summer colds...and to make it worse, I'm out of nyquil 😫. Aleve PM to the rescue. Fingers crossed it knocks me out for a few hours.

I absolutely hate summer colds...and to make it worse, I'm out of nyquil 😫. Aleve PM to the rescue. Fingers crossed it knocks me out for a few hours.

Sure it's not allergies?

Wait. What? You ran in the Mint 400? Nothing like dropping a bomb and leaving. Let's hear more about that please.(y)

that's what i tell customers...lol. but nah it's not. guess it could be covid since i am vaccinated. never thought of that.

That's what I was going to say... sure it's not Covid? Hopefully it's not!!

Why is it that the right thing to do sometimes is the most difficult decision to make? Beloved pets never live long enough... and making "that" decision because it's the humane thing to do downright sucks.:cry:

Man, when someone asks for advice and then wants to argue with you on why your advice is wrong...

Man, when someone asks for advice and then wants to argue with you on why your advice is wrong...]

If you can distinguish between good advice and bad advice, then you don’t need advice.

If you can distinguish between good advice and bad advice, then you don’t need advice.
Too often, people don't want advice. They just want you to make them feel better about a bad decision they already made.

Back