2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

trying to order four boxes right now but my rewards points aren't applying 😔 Keeps telling me there's an error

trying to order four boxes right now but my rewards points aren't applying 😔 Keeps telling me there's an error
And I tried to checkout through paypal to see if there was an option to apply my rewards there. There was not so I tired to back out and it processed my order anyway. Email in to CS and I'll get it figured out.

But either way, four boxes have been ordered 😅😁 two X and two LS. Both yellow and both with that fantastically amazing Triple Track!

And I tried to checkout through paypal to see if there was an option to apply my rewards there. There was not so I tired to back out and it processed my order anyway. Email in to CS and I'll get it figured out.

But either way, four boxes have been ordered 😅😁 two X and two LS. Both yellow and both with that fantastically amazing Triple Track!
Just plowing right through soooo many signs telling you what you were doing was wrong. :LOL:

Hopefully they can hook you up with the rewards for it, and you get to share your X vs. LS experiences soon!

Last edited:
It's been awhile since we've played together, does your ball still only get 7 feet above the ground?

I actually can't remember, you're pretty high spin correct?

i fixed the height issue. That's pretty average now. But yes, I'd say I have a decent amount of spin.

other brands would be Tour Bx or Prov1x

Just plowing right through soooo many signs telling you what you were doing was wrong. :LOL:

Hopefully can can hook you up with the rewards for it, and that you get to share your X vs. LS experiences soon!
I'm know CS will work with me so I'm not too upset! Just excited to get the order in since the wait time was already 4-6 weeks.

Edit: I should add that that availability is for Yellow TT only. Looks like other SKUs are only 1-2 weeks

I'm know CS will work with me so I'm not too upset! Just excited to get the order in since the wait time was already 4-6 weeks.

Edit: I should add that that availability is for Yellow TT only. Looks like other SKUs are only 1-2 weeks.
And in case others saw my post before I put the edit in:

I should add that that availability is for Yellow TT only. Looks like other SKUs are only 1-2 weeks. That's what I get for going yellow lol

Callaway had fitting event at Golf Galaxy near me today so I got to go in and hit the CS X LS with a Rogue ST Max LS driver. That combo felt great and I really liked the spin numbers I saw. So much so that I got a box of them to start my season with in a couple months. I still need to think on the driver.
85518935-E1CC-4C9C-9200-335BE33D75AE.jpeg
But it does look promising and has all but eliminated my far right miss.
89E8857A-8D25-494D-ADCF-529C711598BB.jpeg

And for those following my 45 minute ball ordering adventure, Callaway CS has ALREADY fixed it. Rewards applied and four boxes have been ordered. Holy hell they are awesome

And for those following my 45 minute ball ordering adventure, Callaway CS has ALREADY fixed it. Rewards applied and four boxes have been ordered. Holy hell they are awesome
So you PayPal’d the first 4 dozen and then applied rewards on the next 4 dozen? I like where this is going, but I wonder why your golf storage area had enough room for 8 dozen balls. I’m nearly at capacity!

And done!!

1643394704975.png

I think that's at least three orders today now!
My local shop is waiting for their delivery to arrive but they are going to hold a dozen each of the CSX and CSX-LS. I may grab a second dozen of each depending on how many they get in.

16433989697484594422506390552877.jpg

Orders/purchases are starting to roll in!

I think there is a reworking of points that is happening currently.

I think there is a reworking of points that is happening currently.
Couple of posts later and Callaway CS got it figured out for me! Now I just have to wait longer since I like Yellow :LOL:

1643401286075337093037144294584.jpg

And practicing now

Sounds like I have a sleeve of the LS coming my way, looking forward to testing them out!

Fitting event at Golf Galaxy. It was mostly for driver but we did a mini ball fit as well. Fitter said that LS is the ball for me based off numbers he was seeing with 7 iron and driver swings. He said the Chromesoft didn't have the compression I needed and that the X would be too spinny for me. I didn't press whether too spinny meant in terms of optimal compared to spinning more off line as the swing was a bit erratic today ;)

Walked out with a two pack I'll spend some time chipping and putting with until @GraniteRoost 's generosity arrives. I really enjoyed the feel of the ball. I know I've talked about putting a few balls up against each other, but I may just compare the LS to the dozen Snell's I have. If I see enough performance with the LS just make a call and play that ball through the year. Seems simpler than trying to work through 4 different balls. By the time I do that it might be June...

Stopped into PGASS today to pick up some CSXLS, but unfortunately only CSX and CS were delivered. Apparently they have 90 Dz coming but not there yet!. Sooo, placed an order online with Callaway because I need to get these beauties into the testing mix to see if these are the one for this year.

I thought this was a pretty cool video.

That vid is awesome! Makes me want to go and visit the plant to see it all happen!!

Reactions: KEV
Back