At this time of year, which part of your bag has gone the longest without an update?

Putter is 1 year old. Cobra King Tec 3H is 3 years old...

Putter.... Since 2001.

Irons from September Titleist experience.

RadSpeed and King Tec hybrid from the ‘21 Morgan Cup so they will hit three years here in a few months.

3 wood. It' 9 years old, but I can still hit it well.

Artisan Wedges - 3 yr old at the end of July.

3W, it’s the only club that hasn’t changed.

The strap on my bag...

My irons are going on 8 years old for me. Thats currently the oldest, and longest tenured. But I have putters I can throw in I’ve had longer but they haven’t stayed in the bag for any stretch anywhere near that long.

Putter. I’ve owned and have vastly played my DF 2.1 since 2020 but it’s my 3rd DF 2.1, LOL…. I’ve been playing them since 2018. But I am always looking to replace the 2.1. Not at all due to performance. Only looks and mostly, to free up access to the top of the bag. That thing takes up rooooom.

Also have a Mezz.1 Max that hasn’t seen the course since early last spring and a Link.1 on the way with a scheduled Tuesday delivery. Yes, a DF3 will be in the cards too if the Link.1 doesn’t win the top spot.

Driver and fairway woods. All are Callaway Epic Flash model.

Putter.

my Evnroll ER10 is 5 years old.
nothing else in the bag is more than 1 year old.

My Tour Edge Trilogy 5h Got mine in late 2012 a year or two after they came out. So going in 12 yrs now.
Rest of my bag was refreshed either this year or last year other than my Chipper which is on its 3rd season.

Putter - since June 2020

I'm playing my Morgan Cup bag so all were put into play at the same time last May. I've been playing the same model iron shafts (Recoil 95s) for 2 years.

My current driver is 5 yo, that will be rectified this upcoming weekend.

Driver and wedges are the only clubs in my bag that aren’t new.

The driver is next up and going to be replaced once I can get some practice in and my swing is in a good place.

The lob wedge will get replaced once I find one that I actually like.

my 20 yr old 3w is back in the bag.

Driver, wedges and fairway woods were all last replaced in September 2022, irons were September 2023 and putter was December 2023. Planning on a refresh fitting at some point on the long game and wedges this year.

The lob wedge will get replaced once I find one that I actually like.
Well I made it like an hour before I found a new Cleveland RTX 60° low bounce at a good price on eBay and ordered it.

3 wood thru PW have remained the same for a while now. I should really order those ZX5's though......

Wedges.

My fairway woods are going on year three now. I don't see myself switching this year either. Everything else has been replaced within the last year

Back