Titleist TSR Mini Driver

The 11.5 BRNR elevated off the ground with no problem.
For 90% of people, that won’t ever be the case with a mini driver.

The mini driver is a niche club.

I can get my mini off the deck with nearly the same distance as a drive. I just can't control the giant effing slice...

I can hit my 13.5 off the deck. Better if the lie isn't too tight but It can be done.

I hit the BRNR better of the deck than I did the tee. A good reason why it went to the trade in bin. I can’t for the life of me see why they would release this at retail when they have the TSR2+ “2 wood”

I'll be curious to see the profile vs a strong TSR2+ fairway? :unsure: Higher from sole to topline?

It must be.......the TSR2+ isn't that deep a face, it's not tiny or anything but definitely not superdeep levels. Mostly just a larger footprint.

I'm not a big mini-driver person. The TSR2+ or another 13 degree head i would think would work for most

If these come to retail and the shop ends up with a demo I will definitely take it out to test. Always been fascinated with the mini drivers but have never taken one on course with me. Seems like it could be a lot of fun.

It must be.......the TSR2+ isn't that deep a face, it's not tiny or anything but definitely not superdeep levels. Mostly just a larger footprint.

I'm not a big mini-driver person. The TSR2+ or another 13 degree head i would think would work for most
It’s massively larger than the 2+.

love that the mini driver is becoming a thing!!! Between TM’s mini drivers, this TSR, and the PXG one coming out, im excited for more options!

love that the mini driver is becoming a thing!!! Between TM’s mini drivers, this TSR, and the PXG one coming out, im excited for more options!
Don’t get too excited, they’ll make about 200 of each hahaha

They don’t sell well, but I’m a fan they’re still alive.

I love my 13.5 BRNR. And I can hit it off the deck pretty much as well as I can hit a 15* 3W. There are a few holes on my home course that are perfect for the BRNR. But the rest of my woods are TSR so I’d give this a very close look if it’s released.

Back