I'm curious about this comparison. I'm obsessed with deep faced FW's currently - I may have 3 tabs open in my browser, with 3 different fairways built, waiting for some sort of spinny wheel to make my decision for me.
Honestly I could play either of those 7Ws. The continuity with the Tour 5W is pretty seamless though and that thing's not going anywhere so it makes sense to go with the Qi10.

What did the spinny wheel tell you?

Honestly I could play either of those 7Ws. The continuity with the Tour 5W is pretty seamless though and that thing's not going anywhere so it makes sense to go with the Qi10.

What did the spinny wheel tell you?
It’s still spinning actually 🤦. For whatever reason this ponder is taking me longer than expected to make up my mind - this guy came over to ask me about my bag on the range on Sunday and said “whatever fairway you keep hitting there, you better keep it around for a while” (current 7W). It might be written into the will for right now, but it’s written in pencil.

1000061933.jpg

Pulled the S and B in favor of these, All-In shaft in the putter, and the Devil's bag is set. People have been kicking serious butt too.

1000061964.jpg

@llama just got her first ever new clubs delivery (Hy-wood and 5-G Zipcore XL irons) and wanted me to show off her witb.

Have a feeling there will be a new driver and cover in it by the end of this day though. 😆

Back