If you don't mind me asking, do you turn around and sell your old clubs? Or do you have a designated storage unit for them? I honestly don't know the answer.
I sell them. I've tried to keep less around the last year or so. I still have my TCBs, and have an older Cobra flow set right now, but that's it.

20230308_202421.jpg

Updated WITB with the new bag.

Been meaning to show the Cobra goodness!!

20230924_211454.jpg20230924_211411.jpg

For the naysayers. 😛

Any changes being made now that the MC is over?

On another note, would love to hear about your experience at the MC.

Been seriously slacking on this thread. Still rocking my Cobras some, but there's a couple new bags in the mix. Think I'll wait on posting the blue one.

This one shall be called the Devil's bag. Because it makes me want to do bad things.

1000058891.jpg

1000058893.jpg

1000058897.jpg

On another note, would love to hear about your experience at the MC.
It was amazing! All in the respective threads, but truly unforgettable.

So ping.. lol
Right? What happened?? 😆

I am kind of known for grouping brands in their own bag though. Blue bag still too come.

Right? What happened?? 😆

I am kind of known for grouping brands in their own bag though. Blue bag still too come.
Will you have Blue Balls in the Bag?

Couple things.
- This isn't helping the 4i ponder, or the Qi10 7W ponder
- those wedges look SPICY in black
7W looks to be a winner so far. I have a Triple Diamond 7W with the plastic still on it too.

And yes you need them in black. 😁

7W looks to be a winner so far. I have a Triple Diamond 7W with the plastic still on it too.

I'm curious about this comparison. I'm obsessed with deep faced FW's currently - I may have 3 tabs open in my browser, with 3 different fairways built, waiting for some sort of spinny wheel to make my decision for me.

Just got my 50degree delivered. It is not black but looks great. I jumped on the glide 4reduce price in the 56 and 60 otherwise I would have ordered all black like you have in your bag.

And the make and model of your white balls is????
Today..... it's the new Tour B X. Almost 80* but blowing like heck again today. I know how most of the other new releases are in stuff like this, but putting that ball through it's paces to see.

I'm curious about this comparison. I'm obsessed with deep faced FW's currently - I may have 3 tabs open in my browser, with 3 different fairways built, waiting for some sort of spinny wheel to make my decision for me.
That's why I play the TM 5W. Honestly just figured I'd go with a matching set for now. I liked the TripD when I tested it, but the TMs just fit me really well.

How is the Ping putter treating you?

How is the Ping putter treating you?
Just great. I still have my Ai-One Milled 3 T and love it (it's in the blue bag, basically every bag but this bag) but like I said I tend to group things. It's easy. Always has been. If there's a situation where I need to borrow or grab one off a rack it's a no brainer. A stock Tyne 4 and I'm fine. All the right visuals, slant, they swing weight like a monster... Plug and play. I had the PLD last year but actually prefer this one.

Back